Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm breeding a Hasty Protean Froakie and I'm not sure about which one of these I should keep. What do you guys think?

31/18-19/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/28-29/31/31/31. I'm not shure which one will be more important.
Second one for sure. I'm assuming you'll be running U-Turn? The 31 attack IV will give you the most power, and the non perfect defense IV doesn't really matter because Greninja isn't taking a hit.

Okay ladies and gentleman. I've caved. If anyone has a Shiny Litwick with modest nature. I will trade my Celebi. Message or reply ASAP, before I change my mind! Also, if you can give it a nickname of my choosing, that's a guarantee right there

So I decided to RNG in Gen 3. I used an emulator so I could see the current frame, for a slightly more reliable way of resetting (instead of a stopwatch). Are Pokemon obtained through this method allowed to be traded? I didn't use any cheats to generate it, hatch it, or help in any way (heck, the parents are even legitimate). The Pokemon was also transferred to Gen 5 the old fashioned way (from Emerald to Diamond to White 2, and finally to X via Poketransporter).

Of course, if it's allowed, I'd note it in a thread as a courtesy to those who may not like RNGing on an emulator.

For a bit more information, the Pokemon I got was a perfect Cleffa [shiny], so I could get Softboiled, Counter, and Heal Bell on it [after evolving it to Clefairy, of course]. Process was two-way: RNG the perfect egg on Emerald, then RNG the right TID/SID combo on my Sapphire game, hatched it on Sapphire, transferred it to Emerald, taught it the moves, then the rest is straightforward. I hit frame 9506 (alternate) on Emerald to get the egg, then on Sapphire I hit the frame 24421.

So I decided to RNG in Gen 3. I used an emulator so I could see the current frame, for a slightly more reliable way of resetting (instead of a stopwatch). Are Pokemon obtained through this method allowed to be traded? I didn't use any cheats to generate it, hatch it, or help in any way (heck, the parents are even legitimate). The Pokemon was also transferred to Gen 5 the old fashioned way (from Emerald to Diamond to White 2, and finally to X via Poketransporter).

Of course, if it's allowed, I'd note it in a thread as a courtesy to those who may not like RNGing on an emulator.

For a bit more information, the Pokemon I got was a perfect Cleffa [shiny], so I could get Softboiled, Counter, and Heal Bell on it [after evolving it to Clefairy, of course]. Process was two-way: RNG the perfect egg on Emerald, then RNG the right TID/SID combo on my Sapphire game, hatched it on Sapphire, transferred it to Emerald, taught it the moves, then the rest is straightforward. I hit frame 9506 (alternate) on Emerald to get the egg, then on Sapphire I hit the frame 24421.
It is allowed to RNG on a emulator,no one Has a problem with it btw,I would love that thing :D

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus

From the Wi-Fi Rules:

• Note in the Pokémon’s description...
    • If and how it was cloned.
    • If an emulator was used.
    • If it was obtained via a hacked or injected Wonder Card.
  • Note in your thread...
    • If and how you use third party tools including:
      • Any Action Replay (or similar device) codes you use.
      • Any Pokesav/Pokegen functions you use.
      • Any fake GTS such as Pokecheck or Pokegts.
  • Do NOT...
    • Trade Pokémon that have been created or altered by a third party tool (Action Replay, Pokegen, Pokesav, etc.).
      • This includes anything bred using created/altered Pokémon.
    • Use RAM editing.
    • Distribute Pokémon via .pkm files.
    • Ask for advice about AR, Pokegen, PokeSav, etc.
    • This should be common sense, but if you suspect a Pokemon is hacked, don't offer it in your trade thread. Seriously, a little common sense goes a long way.
    • Use a Power Saves device to force shininess onto a Pokemon. Doing so, then attempting to trade it will result in blacklisting.

I guess you're good to go if you follow those guidelines.

LF: a 151 Speed stat Poke with intimidate, mold breaker, pressure or any of the sorts (except unnerve) that could help me determine which Poke is faster IVs EVs don't matter as long as they meet the requirements offer in return 3-5 IV Pokes

LF: a 151 Speed stat Poke with intimidate, mold breaker, pressure or any of the sorts (except unnerve) that could help me determine which Poke is faster IVs EVs don't matter as long as they meet the requirements offer in return 3-5 IV Pokes
What is that for,may I ask?

What is that for,may I ask?
To make it easier on me for catching a HP Grass Moltres a Max Speed IV Moltres has a Speed stat of 152 so if the Poke with intimidate mold breaker pressure activates before Moltres immediate SR if Moltres goes first its worth attempting to catch :)

Last edited:
To make it easier on me for catching a HP Grass Moltres a Max IV Moltres has a Speed stat of 152 so if the Poke with intimidate mold breaker pressure activates before Moltres immediate SR if Moltres goes first its worth attempting to catch :)
That would be useful to me too :D lemme try

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
To make it easier on me for catching a HP Grass Moltres a Max Speed IV Moltres has a Speed stat of 152 so if the Poke with intimidate mold breaker pressure activates before Moltres immediate SR if Moltres goes first its worth attempting to catch :)
You should check it's HP Stat first, after that you need to check it's Speed. Going for Timid or Modest?

Final Gambit with a pokemon just 1 HP less than Moltres's max HP At lv 70
Well then... Fainted Timid Synchronize Ralts lead 2nd slot 151 Speed Stat Intimidate/MoldBreaker/Pressure 3rd slot Final Gambit with a Poke that has 226 Hp just made it much more difficult

Edit: Difficult in the sense of getting the Pokes with correct Hp and Speed

Edit 2: Derp forgot to calculate Nature

Last edited:
Get yourself this Pokémon and teach it Final Gambit:

Accelgor lvl 83
0 HP IV 4 HP EV

This Accelgor will do 226 Damage to a 31HP IV Moltres, which will leave it to 1. After that, you need this:

Smeargle lvl 100 Careful
31/31/31/xx/31/11
252 Hp / 6 Def / 252 Sp.Def

When you do Spore and it outspeeds you, you are sure it has 31 Spe IV. This Smeargle will have 166 Speed, Timid Moltres lvl 70 31IV will have 167 Speed.
That's easier said then done... Considering Accelgor needs 0 HP IVs and Smeargle needs 11 Speed IVs at least for me anyways

I have an Accelgor like that, if I have enough time I'll do that Smeargle too. Now at work, so if anyone else has the time, maybe they can do it.
I'm gonna look into finding a Poke with 0 Hp in Accelgors Egg group and breed a bunch of random Smeargles or find a -10 Speed EV berry and feed it to my Excadrill which would probably be a lot easier

Xerneas - Timid - Fairy Aura - 31.21.31.31.31.30

Keep or SR?
I am going for HP Fire, but got this HP Ice one instead.
I do have a backed up save file, so I can keep going for HP Fire, but just want you guys' opinions.

Keep or SR?
I do have a backed up save file, so I can keep going for HP Fire, but just want you guys' opinions.
How lucky can you get..its useless due to Aurora beam,But still near perfect,so keep

Keep or SR?
it gets aurora beam, so sad to say HP Ice isn't very useful :(
which is sad, cos that's an amazing spread on its own.
i think if you're going for HP Fire, take the extra time to get it. it'll take you longer, but i reckon you'll be happier in the end.
How lucky can you get..its useless due to Ice beam,But still near perfect,so keep
it doesn't get ice beam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)