Ability: Skill Link
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear
- Rapid Spin
I use him to set up shell smash after my Azelf set up the protection with light screen and reflect. Then I use my multi-strike moves to sweep. I use rapid spin to spin away hazards on my field. Cloyster is my main sweeper on this team because it is super effective against threats such as Arcanine, Moltres, Victini and Aerodactyl-Mega. He's just awesome for sweeping that's all I have to say.

Magikarp (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Transform
- Transform
- Transform
- Transform
I use my ditto with imposter to transform into the foe if they have set up stat boosts or if they are really powerful. Choice Scarf is just to give me an advantage when the foe might be faster. I also invest EVs into speed to make me faster and more bulky. He is a good revenge killer to beat the opposing team and sweep. It uses sableye's flatter to copy stat boosts and become a threatening sweeper.

CRASH LANDING (Aerodactyl) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Hone Claws
- Thunder Fang
My Aerodactyl-Mega is for setting up hone claws then sweeping the opponent's team. He is also used to go faster then the other foes with jolly nature. Best of all he is used to beat the threats such as Swellow and Weavile. Using Jolly nature since he doesn't need any special attacks can help him outspeed other threats. Thunder Fang is for bopping bulky water pokemon and edgequake is for coverage.

SETITUP (Sableye) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flatter
- Taunt
- Substitute
- Recover
Sableye can taunt them then sub so that he has time to confuse them then stall the opponent out. Recover is just in case he DOES get hit by accident while trying to taunt or confuse. It's ability Prankster also helps it a lot so that it gets priority to not get hit by another's taunt. Thanks to it having no Atk IVs it can't be foul played by another pokemon.

FLAPPY BIRD (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 108 Def / 152 Spd
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Water Pulse
Jirachi here is used as a bulky special attacker because it has substitute and calm mind. After it has substitute put up it uses calm mind to raise it's attack to use it's attacking moves. Thunderbolt and Water Pulse are used thanks to it having serene grace which makes it a 20% chance to have confuse and paralysis. He's just an awesome parafusion dudette for me to stay defensive.

GOD (Azelf) @ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 168 HP / 88 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Taunt
- Explosion
In battle I'm supposed to lead with Azelf and thanks to light clay I can set up light screen and reflect and since I have taunt and I outspeed most of the UU threats such as Arcanine, Blastoise-Mega, Ampharos-Mega and everything slower than Heliolisk so that I can set it up. After I'm done setting the hazards up I can leave dramatically with an explosion just to do extra damage.

Last edited:
Hey! You should really bulk up your descriptions, 3 lines is what is required in the RMT rules. You can take a look at other RMTs and see what kind of information they've put in their descriptions. Also, you could edit the op a bit, it could use some spaces so that it becomes easier to read, also adding pictures helps making the RMT nice to read. Be sure to make these edits and I'll come and give a rate.

Last edited:

Iminyourcloset

OBJECTION! What do you mean I have a weakness now?!
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Basically What Timpsu said. For your descriptions, just add on specific things. Such as your Cloyster, with Hydro Pump you say it hits a lot of threats. What threats?
And why Adamant nature when you run Hydro Pump? And why Quick Claw > Choice Scarf on Ditto? There's a million more questions I could ask.
You can expand a lot on your descriptions. As for images, just google your pokes, find a nice pic, then just format it into your post using the IMG tags.
And then Timpsu and I can give you a legit rate.
But yeah, if you need help knowing what one looks like, look at some nice ones with pictures and lengthy descriptions.
Best of luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)