Resource Useful LC stuff / Introductions / Simple Questions Simple Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but it doesn't hit nearly as hard as Rufflet thanks to Hustle, making it a pretty good wall breaker. It really wishes it got Knock Off, but what can you do :/
Also, as a wallbreaker, Rufflet has good natural bulk, 70/50/50 is by no means terrible for LC standards. I feel like this cute thing can fill a team role with proper support.

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Also, as a wallbreaker, Rufflet has good natural bulk, 70/50/50 is by no means terrible for LC standards. I feel like this cute thing can fill a team role with proper support.
Test it and tell us what you think. It's never a bad idea to test out badly under-used Pokémon and see what they can do :)

Quick question, how would I go about making a Porygon on pokegen whereby it'd seem like it went through the berry glitch to allow it to get Tri Attack and Recover so that it can get through Pokebank?

You can only get Porygon's Tri Attack and Recover via the Pomeg Glitch in Generation 3 games. When passing through Poke Transporter, it will deny the transfer as technically it is a glitched/hacked move. I really wished it could though.
I thought the reason Tri Attack Porygon is considered legal here is because it COULD get through transfer

Turns out the information that I got from my brother was wrong, as he tried to transport a 'hacked' (not from pokegen) Tri Attack Porygon into X/Y. It actually can go through Pokebank and we can all use it.

Yeah I'm attempting to use Pokegen to make it look as though I had used the Pomeg glitch, effectively making it identical your brother's. Having minimal luck at the moment though.

i cant get anything on pokecheck to go through.. ive tried changing everything, all my sets are legit and the eggs were hatched and recieved in the proper places

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i merged the lc directory and this thread cause i thought that made more sense as a thread made to introduce people to stuff.

hello everyone,

I'm totally newb to competitive and sorry for this ridiculous questions but: if u made a team, how could u detect threats? or how to improve the team?

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hello everyone,

I'm totally newb to competitive and sorry for this ridiculous questions but: if u made a team, how could u detect threats? or how to improve the team?
Hey there, man, welcome to Littke Cup.

On the first page of this thread, there are links to some helpful threads for getting you started in LC.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

hello everyone,

Generally a good way to improve your team is to think about top threats in the metagame and seeing about how your team can deal with them. If you don't have a solid way of checking that pokemon and you're unsure of how you could fix that, you can always ask in the littlecup chatroom or IRC. It's helpful to play a lot of games on the ladder to gain experience and see if you have trouble with specific strategies or if you're really weak to a certain pokemon. Goodluck with your teambuilding!

Hakumen

Hot grill
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, it's Hakumen !
I started competitive pokemon in DPP, when Latias was suspected. During this gen, I mostly played OU and UU. Occasionally, I played LC (which is a damn cool tier !) but not a lot mostly because of the restricted playerbase. Then, in BW I got into UU and mostly RU. I also played Lc(but really rarely) which was fun but I really didn't like the triple M core which made the tier boring imo.
Eventually, this gen, I really enjoy LC, it's an awesome tier ! I actually started when Gligar/Swirlix were suspected and I really love XY LC. So, I'm looking forward to playing LC a lot now, sharing my knowledge and hopefully making friends ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)