Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's definitely fine. What would you like in return?
I generally give away my stuff. I'm game for a reacharound though.
If we're making me pick, I guess a Ralts of the same gender I hatch?
I literally do prefer giving it away though, I'm odd like that.

EDIT: 31/31/31/0/31/31 Regen Female freshly hatched, speak of the devil :P
Along with a few female spitback ones, since everyone wants my sexy weasel babies.

Last edited:
Hello I was wondering if someone could get a clone houndoomite for me because I'm trying to collect all stones for my game. If I need to I can give you something in return like a protean frokie or something. Please help me out here.

Quick question: what ball is best for a Shiny Whishmur?

I have Luxury, Premier, quick, Repeat, Timer and Ultra

Yeah, that happens to me sometimes, when you disconnect while using Bank. It's like a 10 minute wait time.

Seemed to have lost my breeding parents for these, so I'm looking for replacements. I'm also looking for a Jolly Regenerator Mienfoo in a nice ball w/ relevant egg moves.

Chansey
Nature: Bold | Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aromatherapy - Seismic Toss

Bulbasaur
Nature: Bold | Ability: Chlorophyll
Egg Moves: Giga Drain

Shroomish
Nature: Bold | Ability: Technician(Whatever becomes Technician)
Egg Moves: Bullet Seed

Keldeo
OT: SMR2012 (08272)
Nature: Timid | Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/30/31/31/30/31 [HP Ghost]
Moves: Hydro Pump - Secret Sword - Icy Wind - Hidden Power
Notes: Obtained from DEMo_Gorgon47
EVs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252Spe

Zapdos
OT: Alez (39317)
Nature: Bold | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/31 [HP Grass]
Moves: Thunderbolt - Heat Wave - Defog - Roost
Notes: Obtained from ankyfdarkness

EVs: 248 HP/228 Def/32 Spe

Zygarde
OT: Sophie (22388)
Nature: Careful | Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Extremespeed - Dragon Tail - Earthquake - Coil
Notes: Thanks to lockiegengar12 for this

Porygon
Nature: Bold | Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
I can do the bulba,for umm,dunno if it is fair with zygarde..I already have keld and zap,so porygon?

What nature and ability would be good for a Treveant? I'm planning on doing some IV breeding.
I personally run Brave with Harvest and 0 Speed. Makes it a fun Trick Room Poke.
For example my current one is:
Treveant Brave @ Sitrus Berry 31/31/31/x/31/0 252HP/252ATK/6SpDEF
Trick Room/Phantom Force/Horn Leach/Shadow Claw
I use it in both Singles and doubles. Doubles I tend to pair it with Charizard Y, and abuse Harvest (Trick Room doesn't really matter at that point tbh). Or I pair it with my Scizor/Machamp.

This is probably a question for a mod. Is there an appropriate spot where we can post our YouTube channel where we upload Pokemon videos, battles, etc? Some of the Pokemon I use are from members on here and the promotion is great. Promotion is also touchy sometimes and I don't want to break any rules. Thanks.

Does Smogon have any sort of shiny value list for active members or anything of that sort? I'm looking for a few specific ones and have no way of searching currently (no one with the right values is active on r/SVExchange) Thanks!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is probably a question for a mod. Is there an appropriate spot where we can post our YouTube channel where we upload Pokemon videos, battles, etc? Some of the Pokemon I use are from members on here and the promotion is great. Promotion is also touchy sometimes and I don't want to break any rules. Thanks.
On a different site (or in your sig).

Does Smogon have any sort of shiny value list for active members or anything of that sort? I'm looking for a few specific ones and have no way of searching currently (no one with the right values is active on r/SVExchange) Thanks!
There is one on page 236 of this thread. Please refer to the link and click the hide dropdown.

Longshot but would anyone happen to have any of my old Emerald breeds (OT DOZER) lying around. I have some things to trade back, or could do a BP in xy if you're into that. Also have access to any Megastone. Thanks!

still looking for someone who has either of the following:
  • shiny 31/xx/31/31/31/31 timid meadow scatterbug with rage powder in a heal ball
  • meadow pattern vivillon native to their game and can help me breed the above (i'll provide breeding parents to make it easier)
anyone who can help me with either one can pm me and ask for whatever i have up for trade: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3494909/

Well, my Battle Box is locked for the new VGC Comp, but something I never noticed was the 3 out of 5 People run a Mega Khangaskhan (at least), so if I posted my team in my locked battle box, could someone help me try to make a improved Counter/Sweep Diminsher with it? Talonflame and Rotomwash I have checked easily (Both are also VERY common in the VGC Comps), but I never anticipated (for some reason, even though I know most VGC people go for the Cheapest Wins possible) MegaKhan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)