Dota 2

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
watch the extras, especially dendi ones

on a more serious note, very touching documentary, they all had a rough life and really deserved to be where they are right now.
also funny note volvo omitted hyhy being a LoL player nowadays ("he pays for his university expenses through tournament winnings")

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am just disappointed that it is Fishin who made this thread, but he doesn't even play Dota.

I never felt more deceived and Disappointed in my life.

Yeah, it feels kind of weird seeing my avatar whenever I scroll past this topic for a game that I haven't played in years. Such is life, I guess.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Wow, a post I made 10 months ago is only one page back from this one. People must be too busy playing to post.

Who is hyped about TI4 and all the other tournaments coming up and going on? What team is your favorite? Honestly, there is something/someone I like in pretty much every team. If I had to choose a favorite, it would be Cloud 9 because Sing has provided hours of entertainment for me through his stream. And even though I'm not a big anime fan, I like how EE isn't afraid to be himself and has a bunch of ironic and non-ironic followers because of it.

Also, join #smogdota on synIRC.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
they did an ee + 4 randoms vs sing + 4 randoms from the crowd yesterday at wpc-ace. It would have been entertaining except ee tryharded and this guy on sing's team died 16 times. q_q

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Bristleback doing major work as a carry this tournament, not a hero I was expecting to see

Fuck Skywrath Mage, hero is op :((((

New Bloodseeker is really interesting. Some observations I've made about him:
  • Quite a bit better in the middle lane now that he has a decent hybrid nuke / zoning spell as well as a few other changes.
  • Thirst is a more "reliable" boost in lane. If the offlaner is getting zoned out, the Bloodseeker will be able to take advantage of that. Bonus points if you are using an aggressive trilane as three enemy heroes getting harassed from time to time will give Bloodseeker plenty of Thirst damage.
  • New Blood Rage has a lot of applications. It has no mana cost so Bloodseeker should use it liberally. The most obvious application in lane is using it on an enemy melee creep you are about to last hit for easier last hit + a generous amount of HP (~130 for melee creeps). Outside of lane, it could be used to buff you or your teammates damage, or burst down an enemy hero. Another application is using it to heal weakened allies when they are near creeps.
  • Jungling Bloodseeker seems to be a bit faster (but more risky), although this needs to be tested more. It probably still won't be worth jungling BS as he has gotten some good laning buffs.
  • Still has potential to snowball, but it's much less severe. Also better playing from behind than old Bloodseeker.
  • Decent utility in teamfights: can light disable a hero reliant on moving around the fight for 12 seconds, W nuke + silence can disrupt some heroes, and once the enemy heroes are weakened a bit he can do some serious damage. Blood Rage is pretty hard to use effectively in a teamfight as it can easily backfire, but it can still do a lot in the right circumstances.
This is just from some theorycrafting and bots playing, so there are probably many more things I missed about new Bloodseeker / some things I am not sure about. Even so, new Bloodseeker seems way better designed than old Bloodseeker so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)