Last edited:
won ubers against really though, home
lost ou against really though, away
won uu against swamp link, away
lost ubers against swamp link, home

ggs

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
won uu (his home) vs swamp link in a gg
haxed swamp link in ou (my home) in a pretty dumb game, sorry man
gl in the remainder

won vs tm69 genesect (XY OU Away) ... didn't realize we messed up the format though till people were reporting scores. will probably play the 2nd time with the same format (best of 3 to be fair) but the right way vs the others in the group.

We played a best of 3. I was stupid... has anything changed?
I mean technically you can play a best of 3 if you both agree to it, but the winner of that best of 3 will only earn 2 points and one victory in the standings.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Questions
can we play specific metas within a tier (pre-specific bans. For example; If my opponent agrees, could i play pre-gligar ban LC?) If i wanted to - and my opp agrees?

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I won against Madara Uchiha in his home tier of Ubers, gg.

Then we played my home tier of OU. We restarted five turns in because I haxed him and he requested a replay. The subsequent replay took 260+ turns and 3 hours, and it ended when he somehow clicked the timer and subsequently timed out. He claims he didn't click the timer, so we have no idea how it happened, but the game said he clicked the timer. At that point, he had an advantage, but I believe I still had a reasonable win condition, so I would feel cheated if he got the win automatically based on his advantage, since I didn't click the timer, and that's what prevented the game from being finished.

So I guess we're agreeing to a draw for now, if that's acceptable.

But gg regardless, and f stall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)