Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Stupid question, if I breed with a ditto who passes the ball on?
Stupid questions do not exist.

Edit: By the way, I have every nature and HP for Ditto, including 4 31/31/31/31/31/00, if that would make things easier for you?

Edit: By the way, I have every nature and HP for Ditto, including 4 31/31/31/31/31/00, if that would make things easier for you?
Oh I don't know about that, I been asked some pretty stupid stuff in my time. Also your dittos are tempting, but I've already agreed to trade with dozer and I've got the stats I need on my female and enough spare time. Thanks anyway.

Hi, I'm a HUGE Greninja fan, and I just love its shiny form. Does anyone here have a shiny Froakie with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs? Preferably Timid but I will accept Modest too. Thanks in advance :D Just PM me if you're interested in trading, and tell me what you want in return.

You've obviously never seen the Pokécheck shoutbox before the disable. :P
Or seen a middle school kid say "I got a dollar, how many chips can I get?" "They're 50 cents each." "So.. how many can I get?" "..."

Is there any point to Defense EVs on a Relaxed Mega-Aggron? 275 Def at Level 50 is stupidly huge so I figure I can run 252 HP/Sp. Def.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
You've obviously never seen the Pokécheck shoutbox before the disable. :P
Or seen a middle school kid say "I got a dollar, how many chips can I get?" "They're 50 cents each." "So.. how many can I get?" "..."

Is there any point to Defense EVs on a Relaxed Mega-Aggron? 275 Def at Level 50 is stupidly huge so I figure I can run 252 HP/Sp. Def.
Well you are stupid if you're in doubt of anything and you don't ask about it. But yeah, those examples, are really REALLY stupid. XD

Hi, I'm a HUGE Greninja fan, and I just love its shiny form. Does anyone here have a shiny Froakie with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs? Preferably Timid but I will accept Modest too. Thanks in advance :D Just PM me if you're interested in trading, and tell me what you want in return.
I have a full trained Shiny Greninja with 20/31/31/31/31/31/ stats if that at all interests you?

Also, could an Adamant Mega Aggron effectively run a rest talk offensiveish set?

Probably something like this?

252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Spdef
Adamant Nature
Rest
Sleep Talk
Iron Head/Stone Edge/Earthquake
Iron Head/Stone Edge/Earthquake?

Last edited:
Pm me :) i will trade for him a 5iv poke and a spitback.
They are naive nature right? In which ball? And what do you want for it?
They are naive nature. A bit of a breeding mishap resulted in the cycle which gave me my two six IV's only providing them in pokeballs though. If you can PM me a list of things you can offer, that'd probably be easier than me shooting off random things.

Does anyone have a male in the grass egg group with a 0 speed IV? 31/31/31/XX/31/00 would be ideal but anything will do as long as it has 0 speed.

I have a Japanese 31/31/31/31/31/XX male adamant honedge and a couple of other things I can trade.
I have balbasaur :) any other pokes that you can trade?

Hello I was wondering if someone could get a clone houndoomite for me because I'm trying to collect all stones for my game. If I need to I can give you something in return like a protean frokie or something. Please help me out here.

Why people want pokes with good memories? I know there is a girl in Anistar city that tells you the memories of you pokes but what its mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)