Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I download the free trial pokebank, and it comes with poketransfer, do I get to keep poketransfer even if I don't keep Pokebank?

tl;dr can I migrate from White to Y without paying anything?

Yep, no-redis is fine.
I'm still seeking HP Rock, HP Ground, HP Flying, HP Fighting and 0x6.
I don't mind what natures they have, nationality, etc.

Arhan and GoldChico
I'm still cool to get Dittos off you guys but if I could do the trading all at once, I think that would be best. Don't want to bother you all if I don't have to. :)

GoldChico
I'd still be interested in your 5th Gen RNGing as well depending on how fast I can pick up RNGing of my own.
I need to update my 3DS before trading. Will you be able to trade in 3 or 4h? I need to finish somethings first

You can also make a list and send me a PM or VM to me. If you want tutor moves I can do that too.

XY: My female Scraggy with Focus Punch isn't passing the move when bred with other Scraggy or Dittos. Must I train a male to learn it?
My goal is to get a Breloom with Focus Punch.

XY: My female Scraggy with Focus Punch isn't passing the move when bred with other Scraggy or Dittos. Must I train a male to learn it?
My goal is to get a Breloom with Focus Punch.
Scraggy can't learn focus punch as an egg move.

Your best bet is to breed it onto a snubull, which can give it to breloom

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Quick question: Does Quick Guard block a Prankster Taunt?
According to onsite analysis: "Increases the priority of non-attacking moves by 1. However, moves still circumvent Quick Guard."

Edit: Note that this is for Gen 5, so it may have changed (doubt it though).

Hello I was wondering if someone could get a clone houndoomite for me because I'm trying to collect all stones for my game. If I need to I can give you something in return like a protean frokie or something. Please help me out here.

I need to update my 3DS before trading. Will you be able to trade in 3 or 4h? I need to finish somethings first

You can also make a list and send me a PM or VM to me. If you want tutor moves I can do that too.
Sure. 3-4 hours is great for me.
May send you a PM.

Ditto doesnt get tutor moves...?

Hello I was wondering if someone could get a clone houndoomite for me because I'm trying to collect all stones for my game. If I need to I can give you something in return like a protean frokie or something. Please help me out here.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Check your PMs... :) Normally wouldn't post this. But it's been 20 minutes :P.

Does anyone have a ditto with the following IV's 31/0/31/31/31/31?
If so, please contact me. :)

I have 5IV Flawless Timid Charmander w/ Dragon Pulse ability: Solar Power
5IV Flawless Modest Litwick ability: Infiltrator

to offer, thanks!

Last edited:
I have 2 pokemon for trade (clones). Looking for 4-5 IV OU pokemon.

Timid Gengar 4 IV HP/SpA/SpDef/Spe with 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Relaxed Ferrothorn 3 IV Ferrothorn HP/Def/SpDef Relaxed with 252 HP / 252 Def

I really must be the only who thinks the Net Ball looks best with Venasuar in general. The color scheme is a great match. Then again, I never even considered the Diveball, I like that alot.

those shades of blue are completely different

here's a better example

left: net ball
middle: venusaur
right: dive ball

neither is a perfect match, but dive ball is just slightly lighter and net ball is a lot more green

So I've been considering using time machine breeding instead of traditional breeding. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the time machine method will allow me to figure out what stats my next egg will inherit from its parents, reload the save file, and then breed pokemon that I'd want those stats to be inherited from, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)