Playoffs Smogon Tour 17 Playoffs - Finals [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Won against Ojama lost DPP then won BW/XY you finally got anal raped ggs
Well played Leftiez, I didn't deserve to win any of those games anyway, I played the DPP poorly and you outplayed me hard in XY/BW. Good luck for future rounds.

Also good luck to the remaining players who have to play this shitty ass tier named XY and mostly to those who will reach finals.

Well played Leftiez, I didn't deserve to win any of those games anyway, I played the DPP poorly and you outplayed me hard in XY/BW. Good luck for future rounds.

Also good luck to the remaining players who have to play this shitty ass tier named XY and mostly to those who will reach finals.
Damn.. respect.

Anyway, Just wanted to let the other dudes remaining know that it would be cool if they announced their matches :] because no one made the effort to do that. So yeah: Bloo Aqualouis Double01 Perche No Fai CrashinBoomBang M Dragon PDC yan[sogeking] FLCL Marshall.Law .. Let us know please when you play :)

It's not really that hard watch me demonstrate: McMeghan vs Conflict is in approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes from this post.

Edit: My bad cbb for including you in that list, didn't realize you were bad and didn't make it. Like it still shocks me that Sogeking made it and you didn't man!

he PDC Shows: Man
The PDC Shows: I dont have internet access here
The PDC Shows: Can you post in smogon forum tour topic
The PDC Shows: that I am giving the win to sogeking
The PDC Shows: ?
The PDC Shows: I dont want to play anymore fuck this game
The PDC Shows: post this for me you monkey fucker
+Leftiez: fuck u soge
+Leftiez: :/
The PDC Shows: fuck u
The PDC Shows: loser
The PDC Shows: :]
The PDC Shows: .I.
+Leftiez: u're gonna lose
+Leftiez: yn
The PDC Shows: n
+Leftiez: so u've to train hard
+Leftiez: cause PDC will probably whoop ur ass

We can see how soge is scared of PDC, poor soge don't cry u can just give the win and try for ST 18 :)

Cya :)

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
I forgot I choke.

Anyways might as well do my closing statements. I am disappointed with my performance obviously but not just cause I lost, but how I lost it. In game 1 I basically (I did) choke the game away and in game 2 an early crit on celebi completely shifted the game towards his favor. I have no one to blame but myself. I just wish I played the BW game as I did the DPP and given the viewers better matches to watch. I wish Aqualouis the best of luck in future rounds and I hope he goes very far.

Shoutouts:
@thegreatmightydoom For giving me the BW team that should have beaten aqua if not for my poor play.
SOMALIA For hooking me up with the DPP team and helping me practice.
SilentVerse For helping me test in all 3 tiers.
Hot N Cold for giving me advice on team selection and teams in general.
complete legitimacy being another person helping me test teams and suggesting certain mons.

It sucks that I choke hard for whatever reason and wish I could have taken it to a g3, oh well.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I forgot I choke.

Anyways might as well do my closing statements. I am disappointed with my performance obviously but not just cause I lost, but how I lost it. In game 1 I basically (I did) choke the game away and in game 2 an early crit on celebi completely shifted the game towards his favor. I have no one to blame but myself. I just wish I played the BW game as I did the DPP and given the viewers better matches to watch. I wish Aqualouis the best of luck in future rounds and I hope he goes very far.

Shoutouts:
@thegreatmightydoom For giving me the BW team that should have beaten aqua if not for my poor play.
SOMALIA For hooking me up with the DPP team and helping me practice.
SilentVerse For helping me test in all 3 tiers.
Hot N Cold for giving me advice on team selection and teams in general.
complete legitimacy being another person helping me test teams and suggesting certain mons.

It sucks that I choke hard for whatever reason and wish I could have taken it to a g3, oh well.
Drama Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)