The Crystal Geodude Academy's Tournament - Finals [Won by --Valkyries Squadron--]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Welcome to the Crystal Geodude Academy!

The famous Crystal Geodude Academy has decided to host a tournament to discover new talented players. Plural because this will be a Team Tournament. This SPL has been a mess? You didn't want to BW? You didn't want to be bought by the frogs? Your manager convinced you that spending 40K for 1 player won't have an impact on the Team? This tournament is for you!

Rules: /!\NEW RULES/!\

- 48 Teams each composed of 5 players
- Each of these 5 players has to pick one of the following tiers: XY OU / BW2 OU / DPP OU / DPP Uber / ADV OU
- WCop format with 40 groups, 8 of each tier
- Each win brings 2 points to your Team
- The 16 best Teams advance into the playoffs
- Standard rules in the following tiers: XY OU / DPP Uber (Arceus Banned) / ADV OU
- Alternated rules in the following tiers: DPP OU / BW2 OU:
  • Salamence and Latias will be unbanned in DPP OU
  • Excadrill, Thundurus-I, Tornadus-T will be unbanned in BW2 OU
- Your Team must have a name

Matchups

9. We Bust Are Ass v 7. -- Valkyries Squadron --

ADV OU: M Dragon v Ojama
DPP OU: panamaxis v Boudouche
DPP Ubers: BKC v Go10
BW2 OU: Funkasaurus v Remedy
XY OU: CrashinBoomBang v Bloo

Deadline: Because I know that most of the people here are johns, I'm setting a 1 week deadline. You have until next sunday (May 25th) to get your matches done!

Have fun bitches, we're gonna Bust Your Asses.

Last edited:

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ya im p sure bloo and I both agree that we're not gonna fight unless it comes down to it at 2-2

so u guys have fun until then

ADV OU: M Dragon v Ojama - Both are really good, can't call this one. Ok actually got back to this and I'm gonna say Ojama, M Dragon is great but I think Ojama will use something weird and win with it.
DPP OU: panamaxis v Boudouche - Boudouche is just really good in DPP OU, same goes for panamaxis but I just have the feeling Boudouche will win this.
DPP Ubers: Funkasaurus v Go10 - Go10 is really good in DPP Ubers, not sure how familiar Funk is with it so I'll have to go Go10.
BW2 OU: BKC vs Remedy - Remedy is definitely a very good BW2 OU player as well, but he doesn't top BKC.
XY OU: CrashinBoomBang v Bloo - Same as with M Dragon vs Ojama. Also they're not even playing so yeah

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold

ADV OU: M Dragon v Ojama
DPP OU: panamaxis v Boudouche
DPP Ubers: BKC v Go10
BW2 OU: Funkasaurus v Remedy
XY OU: CrashinBoomBang v Bloo

asses are to be bust

ADV OU: M Dragon v Ojama - Ojama's good yo, but the M Drag is the M Drag.
DPP OU: panamaxis v Boudouche - DragMag, Baton Pass, Gliscor Pass, you know those cheap ass tactics will win him shit.
DPP Ubers: BKC v Go10 - BKC is shit but go10's recent posts on this thread and the smog tour one led me to believe that he is gay.
BW2 OU: Funkasaurus v Remedy - I beat remedy with Yanmega.
XY OU: CrashinBoomBang v Bloo - cbb has alot on his mind ;] <3_<3. bloo doesn't.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
If some of you care, here are the schedules of each game

M Dragon v Ojama: tomorrow after or before M Dragon's tour games
panamaxis v Boudouche: Tuesday 1PM GMT+1 (3h30 before this post)
BKC v Go10: I assume tomorrow around 10-11PM GMT+1 (6 hours from this post)
Funkasaurus v Remedy: today, 3 hours from this post
CrashinBoomBang v Bloo: only if necessary (since Boudouche and panamaxis will play on Monday, if Bloo is unable to play after Sunday, I'm already announcing that Bloo will get the activity win because I know that CBB is the one that forces to play 1 hour before deadline / only if needed when he's available all week.

I would appreciate if you guys could confirm / correct me if I'm wrong.

I gave Boudouche and panamaxis a short extension but I want you to know that if you guys didn't get your matches done by tuesday I'll be forced to make activity calls. You're warned. Also, don't assume that deadline is tuesday, if you johned until sunday and were active on monday+tuesday, be sure that you won't get the activity win.

Even with a 1 week deadline you guys are unable to play 1 game, that's kinda sad.

Last edited:

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
if you're actually serious about giving an activity win to Bloo then that's both a load of bullshit and a joke since it's a mutual agreement we both made

I'm not forcing anyone to play before the deadline we just both agreed to play last but if it's that big of an issue then okay lmao let's play tomorrow Bloo

Uh I vmed go10 yesterday because I was taking some time to finish my team but didn't get a response so that time is news to me? But it should work so w/e

LGI FUNK

Lose.

I blame both BKC and M Dragon. Mostly BKC because he's easy to blame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)