Other OU CCAT - Round 4 - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agility Mega Ampharos

It's getting more popular, and I've been seeing some in the higher edge of the ladder (mainly on rain teams, but weatherless AgiliRos would be cool).

Don't get me wrong, Agility Amph is a fun set and it's going to be a deserving winner, but its hard not to see this as the same bandwagoning that's plagued every CCAT project.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
There is a pretty simple way to prevent bandwagoning, and that is to request all votes to be PMed to someone. Of course then you have less participation because sending a PM is harder and more time consuming than simply posting in the thread, but then you know that the people voting are kinda dedicated to the project, at least enough to go through the trouble of starting a personal convo.

Reactions: Nog
Don't get me wrong, Agility Amph is a fun set and it's going to be a deserving winner, but its hard not to see this as the same bandwagoning that's plagued every CCAT project.
Nova is planning to change the voting in the future rounds to 3 individual votes a person like the last CCAT to prevent this from happening. TBH the large majority of the submissions are pretty boring anyway because they are all really standard and will result in cookie-cutter offensive teams, probably with deoxys-d. I would really loved to have seen double dance lando-t in xy if it weren't for the last CCAT.

offensive baton pass zapdos

offensive agility baton pass zapdos
agility ampharos
substitute utility gengar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)