NOC Great Idea Mafia-Game Over! Mafia, vonFiedler, and More Cowbell win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aright fuck it. It's the last chance not worth waiting should done this earlier. I am talent scout. I think we should have a mass claim so I can use my night action because without that it is worthless.

So it's way too hot to sleep at the moment, I check Smogon and Tesung claims mafia. Here's what I'm hoping this means:

Tesung tries to steer away the starwarsfan lynch at the last moment by presenting himself as a more likely target, knowing that it's pretty much impossible at this point to lynch him anyways. This is Tesung's attempt to protect starwarsfan; there is no other reason for him to claim mafia at this point except for bragging rights.

IMO, we should continue the starwarsfan lynch as planned, Tesung is up tomorrow.

See you guys tomorrow, hopefully.

posting on my phone
Either way, I don't like how a lynch vote on me is based solely on the validity of my excuses. If I had said "oh I've been cramming for exams" at the beginning of today, I'm 100% sure this wouldn't be happening. It's worked for everyone else, hasn't it?
So, what, you admit to making excuses?

The fact is that it is very hard to understand how you can post when you are grounded with no computer or mobile device. In fact, it appears to me as though you are doing exactly what I am accused of doing; only posting when under fire and justifying it with excuses. On the other hand, you can take a break from cramming for exams very easily to make a post.

Starwarsfan, this is a good time as any to claim if you wish!
OK. I know how scummy this claim sounds but it's true: I am Doctor (Weak). N1 I targeted Cancerous, N2 Nitrox, and N3 was roleblocked (originally targeted Nitrox). I'd love some advice on who to protect but that would just give info to the mafia, so don't give it imo.

I was gonna lynch squire because of what I said above, but tesung claimed talent scout and asked for a mass claim. This is the most fucking insane thing I have ever seen. There is no good reason for a villager to ask for a mass claim atm -- AND there is no good reason for him to claim atm, especially not a claim of talent scout.
Unvote
Lynch Tesung

Why did you claim? I didn't even vote you. ._. I just asked why I'm just so high up on this scumread list for you. You've stated that I might be coasting on that one large post I made, but other than that, I don't exactly see any kind of substantial evidence that you've put out. Also, if you could clear some people right now, that'd be great. You've had three inspections, yes? We really really need clears at this point. I don't like either of your claims. It's far more likely that a maf Talent Scout would be in the game rather than a town one, and starwars is pretty shaky.

And yes, I do admit, I've already admitted to making excuses. I said that my defense to being inactive is nothing more than an excuse. Making up excuses is something else entirely. I know it's hard to believe. But if someone thought that they could try to force a lynch on me because I didn't post in this cycle, they are sorely mistaken. It's close to deadline, so why wouldn't I try my absolute hardest to get online? If I was so incredibly worried about the feasibility of my excuse, I would've easily just lied and said that I had schoolwork to catch up on. I didn't like Pokeguy's lynch because I didn't like how it was based on excuses, and still stand by that.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No we ain't going to mass claim at this point, you decided to fucking come out and now you claim starwarsfan isn't what he says he is, tell us your damned results after claiming for no reason!

Also I do hope people remember all my arguments saying how doctor is the likeliest thing a mafia could claim.

Also I'm betting these two are bussing each other right now, countering each other claims "I have a role that says swf is lying!" "No I'm actually doctor lynch him" and whoever we lynch the other seems cleaner, at least that's what it honestly feels like to me, lets not mention unless 3 mafia are currently voting starwarsfan, we'd have already lost if he was village, the activity is too high currently.

Oh, and I think I might have a theory about von in the back of my head, which is pretty much the only reason why I haven't voted him yet. I think that there's the possibility that von's slot was a lyncher on Empoof. I don't really have anything to back this up other than the fact that Pokeguy's only vote was cast toward me, but it's something I've been pondering lately.

Dude, give us information. I don't see why a Talent Scout would ask us for a massclaim if they already know for sure what a third of us are. Unless of course a massclaim would help them avoid being contradicted.

I don't know what a third of you are lol my info I will give at the very end but it makes sense to have a fuckin mass claim. According to dle "mafia do weird shit when they claim".

No, you do know. You've had three nights to collect results, that's three players. Not exactly a third, but if we have clears, we need to know about them. Why do you insist on not revealing information when you've claimed an information role? The mafia isn't going to kill us right now, and if they're going to kill anyone, it'd be in there best interest to kill you, if what you're claiming is true. Or I guess hook you on days on end, although I think starwarsfan would probably get that honor. If you don't have reports, then I can't really believe you.

ROFL

Tesung why the hell would we do a mass claim. That would simply give the entire setup (ignoring neutrals) to the mafia -- and I'm 98% sure we would lose in that case.

You claimed for no reason whatsoever shortly after LW asked me to claim -- to me, this is in anticipation of my claiming, so you could easily counter it by saying "that's not his role".

You say "we need the surest lynch." I'm sure that, to you, anyone one of us is the surest lynch -- because any villager lynch wins the game for you. You say that I'm the surest lynch, but I'm not. Essentially this comes down to which of us the village believes -- if you're scum, you're lying to get a lynch on me. That is easily possible, so don't call me the surest lynch when I'm not any more scummy than you are -- and you're not clean, so don't act like it.

Give your results. Why are you so hesitant? You're dead tonight anyway; we need to know who we can trust more than anything else. Unless -- oh wait, could it be? What if -- inconsiderable as it is -- the almighty Talent Scout Tesung is, in fact, a mafiaman trying to get the vote he needs to hammer the easy lynch of swf, and is unwilling to give his results because he has none?

I don't know what a third of you are lol my info I will give at the very end but it makes sense to have a fuckin mass claim. According to dle "mafia do weird shit when they claim".
I can't really believe your evidence unless you present more. As far as we know you are presenting us with is

Let me explain.
If I reveal my results first, then you guys can make up reasons why you were doing it. If you claim first that forces you to tell the truth. Jesus we are on Lylo and you guys are worried about what happens next? This is it! This is the one we can't fuck up. Starwarsfan has no night action. He is lying

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hmmm I don't recall if it's in the rules but I assumed you couldn't talk at night, that tends to be the standard NOC rule. Either way no, we aren't gonna mass claim, tell us your damned results before you die I want to end this already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)