NOC Great Idea Mafia-Game Over! Mafia, vonFiedler, and More Cowbell win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Because we don't believe your claim? We'd be outing all our stuff for nothing, mafia would likely claim their actual roles either way if they have one in the fear of being caught by you, unless you have found a mafia only role you aren't getting anymore guilties so just list your damned results, in order, for each night.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Only 1:30 till deadline and all you seem to be doing is stalling the day out for no reason, no fuck it Vote starwarsfan. I'm not losing because of a short attention span and me not voting before the deadline, Tesung post your damned results and damned hammer or you are mafia stalling till deadline so we lose!

LightWolf

lightwoof
Unless I misunderstand your role you could only gain the following results on mafia: Roleblocker, Talent Scout, No Ability. The first two from your point of view would be 100% mafia either way, and any other mafia would jssut claim a role that would also show up as No Ability, YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER MAFIA WITH THIS ANYMORE, REVEAL YOUR RESULTS!

Here is why we should:1: (wifom I guess) I wouldn't have asked for a mass claim on a day I'm safe if i was mafia
2: I wouldn't be trying to save swf who was gonna be lynched regardless
3: I wouldn't take my vote off him unless me and swf were scum buddies
4: read this and tell me we are scum buddies lol. He has attacked my constantly and I have always had him on my scum list. Look how he reacted to this
5: this is Lylo, we need everything on the table, at least I have a chance of clearing some people tonight
6: I am likely the only info role left, I need to be used as well as I can, anything hindering that is bad for the village
7: the odds of any role better than mine is tiny. No one will be claiming anything more valuables than this most likely

LightWolf

lightwoof
starwarsfan can you end our collective suffering and hammer yourself please?

Tesung as I said, the only role mafia and village share is your's the Talent Scout, and even if you found one you'd likely have outed them already, on the other hand Roleblocker is mafia only, if you found one it's mafia, rest of the mafia show up as No Ability, now that you are outed they'd just claim anything with no ability and you'd get nothing, SO PLEASE LIST YOUR RESULTS

Day 4, FINAL LYLO Vote Count

Arthur, Trillian, and Ford waited with baited breath, to see if the bad guys would in fact seize the day.

After numerous random disappearances, with people being promptly replaced by others, the group of random people decided to drop the hammer on starwarsfan.

"I wonder...did they get the right person?" Trillian asked, decidedly more interested in the violence then she was back on Day 1.

"Looks that way!" shouted Ford excitedly.

Dear starwarsfan, you are a Mafia Goon. You are a low level enforcer for the mafia; your fellow mafia members are <snip>. You may communicate with them in this quicktopic. At night, if your team chooses to have a kill performed, you are eligible to carry out the kill. You do not have any other special abilities. You win if the mafia ever obtains a majority of the population of the game with no harmful neutrals alive.
And the game continued into another night...

(10) Reports of their death were greatly exaggerated
(majority is 6 votes)

1. Ace Emerald (0):
4. Celever (0):
5. Tesung (1): Obbmud99 starwarsfan
6. spiresquire (0): vonFiedler Tesung
8. LightWolf (0):
10. More Cowbell (0):
11. Obbmud99 (0): starwarsfan Tesung Celever Obbmud99 starwarsfan
12. PokeguyNXB vonFiedler (0): starwarsfan Celever Celever Celever
13. starwarsfan (6): cxinlee Obbmud99 Celever More Cowbell Tesung LightWolf Ace Emerald Obbmud99 vonFiedler Lynched with majority
15. Walrein cxinlee (0):

Not Voting: Tesung, spiresquire

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will last until 10:00 PM EDT tomorrow (24 hours), but if everyone gets their actions in by 4:00 PM EDT I will return to that update schedule.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
sorry for posting again but I was half asleep for my last post and turns out you were right, I didn't realise cxinlee was voting starwarsfan from ages ago, which made Obbmud the hammer so neither Tesung could unvote nor I could vote after that, oops!

"Today is a very special day!" intoned Eddie through the speakers.

"What in the name of the aching diode in my hip do you want right now?"

"A Smogon veteran has bitten the dust today." Eddie faked a sob over the PA. "His name was LightWolf. Let us honor his memory!"

Dear <USER>, you are a Town Miller. You are a good person who’s known to be friends with the wrong people. As such, any inspections targeted on you will give the same result they would for a mafia member. Your true alignment will be revealed upon your death. You win if the town eliminates all anti-town factions and players.
"I'm almost sad," yawned Marvin. "Now just kill somebody and get it over with."

Day 5, LYLO Vote Count 1

Today is LYLO. If the village does not successfully lynch a mafia member or neutral whose win condition conflicts with theirs, they will lose the game. You MUST REACH MAJORITY to lynch.

(8) Committed the original sin
(majority is 5 votes)

1. Ace Emerald (0):
4. Celever (0):
5. Tesung (0):
6. spiresquire (0):
10. More Cowbell (0):
11. Obbmud99 (0):
12. vonFiedler (0):
15. cxinlee (0):

Not Voting: Everyone

(7) SPAAAAACCCCCEEEEEE

7. Felony-Village-Town Deputy-Lynched Day 1
2. Blue_Tornado-Village-Town Cop-Killed Night 1
14. UllarWarlord-Neutral-Neutral Pacifist-Lynched Day 2
3. Cancerous-Village-Town Innocent Child-Revealed Day 1, Killed Night 2
9. Memoric Nitrox116-Village-Town Mayor-Killed Night 3
13. starwarsfan-Mafia-Mafia Goon-Lynched Day 4
8. LightWolf-Village-Town Miller-Killed Night 4

Next Vote Count: 10:30 PM EDT (GMT-4) on May 20th or upon request.
Deadline Review at: 10:30 PM EDT (GMT-4) on May 21st.
Deadline currently set at: 10:30 PM EDT (GMT-4) on May 22nd.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Pretty obvious move by the mafia. LightWolf spear headed village efforts to not lose last cycle, I don't think anyone doubted his allegiance after swf flipped mafia. Interesting thing to note, excluding Tesung because he was trying really hard to lynch swf, only 1 player didn't vote for swf. That means that either we have some neutrals floating in there, or some mafia lynched swf. Not throwing any accusations around, spiresquire why didn't you vote swf?

I want to come back on something I said last day: when Tesung claimed Talent Scout, I was under the assumption that only mafia has Talent Scouts, so I thought he was claiming mafia for whatever reason. Apparently villagers can be Talent Scout as well, so yeah, that was a pretty bold accusation of mine, which I take back. I still don't trust Tesung, but so far the ability scouting he claims he did was correct (both swf and LightWolf didn't have any night actions).

HOWEVER, and this is a pretty big however: why didn't the mafia kill Tesung? Tesung outed himself as an information role, and those info roles are the things you want gone as a mafia (little LW quote from yesterday: ''Tesung if you aren't lying, you will die tonight, so reveal your damned info''). So I think that either Tesung is mafia, or the mafia doesn't have any roles unique to mafia (like Roleblocker). Tesung didn't seem very adamant on lynching starwarsfan either; he voted spiresquire first, then said ''oh yeah we need to lynch someone lol'' and went for swf after some pressure. He was also ''very sure LightWolf is scum'' - how exactly? Talent Scout doesn't reveal alliance, and I don't recall you ever really being suspicious of LW. If you are an actual Inspector, you may want to say so, because that would give the alliance of Celever and the person you inspected/talent scouted today. I don't see you living past next night anyways, now you have claimed Talent Scout (like I said, I'm surprised you didn't die tonight).

Regarding the LightWolf lynch, he was still pretty set on Celever being mafia; LW being dead could point to Celever indeed being mafia, or the mafia trying to 'frame' Celever here. This is WIFOM-y as hell though, so I'm not sure we can read much further into it.

So yeah, right now my suspicion goes out to Tesung.

I was torn between Tesung and starwarsfan, whom I am still wondering if they've been bussing each other the entire game. Also, judging by the "suspicion votecount" I saw no need to add my vote to the already moving bandwagon. I guess I could've hammered (only I couldn't have, actually) but I was too focused on that info of Tesung's.

So, let me see if I got this right here. Based on starwar's scum flip, we know that mafia's had access to quickchat regardless of cycle, that most of his reads were falsified, and that the serial killer and the mafia may not joint. Right? If the latter point is true, then the serial killer should probably come out of hiding now, unless it doesn't truely exist. If the second point is true, how much should I look into his posts?

Regarding the death flip, it's our first relevant town death, right? I see why he was so fishy with my claim, since his own role is so similar and he didn't feel the need to pull any shenanigans like I did. And while we did lose a big player of this game, I can at the very least finally consider his opinions to be completely honest rather than just a sham. Might make reading that argument a little easier. The death alone makes me want to point to Celever, but something tells me he wouldn't do something that stupid. Or would he, to make us think that? I think that's what WIFOM is, correct?

The fact that Tesung has yet to die does concern me, but at least we can snag an extra report from him, providing that he's willing to cough it up today. LightWolf was the voice of reason yesterday, so I'm guessing that if Tesung is town, the maf might've figured that his role wasn't all that dangerous and instead went for the better players. I'm still not discounting him as mafia, though. Talent Scout could still be a mafia role, and the guy's done some fishy stuff.

Anyway, I walked into my room yesterday and found all of my electronics stacked neatly on my bed. Fun times! Thanks to yesterday's events, I feel as though I'm actually playing the game now, so don't ever expect me to disappear again. We're still in LYLO, after all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)