Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems .com got my back :-P
Sad with that bad spatk though, but still, I guess I can take it off you cus.. SHINIES!
It is a bit uk. But it could make an okay Spinner and it can make good use of Knock Off with it's Attack Stat.

But yeah, shinies :D.

VM when you want to pick it up so we're not clogging up here.

I have three female Swirlixes, all 6IV Adamant with Belly Drum that I'm willing to give away. I don't care much what I can get for them but it would be nice if I am looking for a female Cyndaquil in a Timer Ball or an Unburden Treecko.

Last edited:
I have three female Swirlixes, all 6IV Adamant with Belly Drum that I'm willing to give away. I don't care much what I can get for them but it would be nice if I am looking for a female Cyndaquil in a Timer Ball or a female Eevee in a Moon Ball.
Moon Ball Eevee is not allowed. One would need to hack the parents to get it, and you would be blacklisted for that here.
Luxury Ball does fit well with Umbreon anyways :)

I'm looking for a Charmeleon Friend Safari, if anybody has such a safari I would love to add him/her. Just pm me or reply here. :)
Wouldn't it be easier to ask for a Solar Power Charmeleon? Just asking, you can do whatever you want, but I think you should ask for a Solar Power Charmander/meleon/izard.

EDIT: I could trade you one btw, but later. :/

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone help check the TSV of one of my other ds' Pokemon cartridge?
You know you can play 2 different cartridges on the same DS right (non-simultaneously)?
Otherwise, if you can trade now, but wait until I do a check to get your shiny value, PM me to set up. :)

You know you can play 2 different cartridges on the same DS right (non-simultaneously)?
Otherwise, if you can trade now, but wait until I do a check to get your shiny value, PM me to set up. :)
Oh really? I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know. And I can trade now if it's okay with you. :) IGN is Karen

Soooo, I have this for trade:

upload_2014-5-19_18-34-2.jpeg

Shiny Pichu/ Fast Ball

Jolly/Static

31/31/29/31/31/31

Egg Moves:

-Encore
-Wish
-Fake Out
-VOLT BLOODY DAMN IT NIGHTMARE TO BREED TACKLE

Any offers? ;)

And just one more thing, I can't seem to edit the first post on my thread.

Every time I try, it keeps telling me 'bad gateway'

I've tried on three different computers now... All other posts are editable... :(

Soooo, I have this for trade:

View attachment 13733

Shiny Pichu/ Fast Ball

Jolly/Static

31/31/29/31/31/31

Egg Moves:

-Encore
-Wish
-Fake Out
-VOLT BLOODY DAMN IT NIGHTMARE TO BREED TACKLE

Any offers? ;)

I've tried on three different computers now... All other posts are editable... :(
The Gothita I posted on the thread for it,no redis both sides?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Hmm, can't edit it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)