Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a honedge with wide guard I can trade a power item for a spitback or a bp item of choice for a 5 iv ( Preferably a quiet one with no speed)

HA Pokemon are already available in the safari. Not sure about the exact HA rate, but Sturdy Bergmite shouldn't be difficult to find since you can tell which is which by smacking it with a move that would normally KO it. Only thing the safari is affected by is having the 3rd Pokemon slot locked until you and the individual both end up online at once (with the avatar showing up in the friends section of PSS)

I'll go ahead and add your FC
Oh, I already have a bergmite safari, but the third pokemon is not unlocked and I spent hours searching and found not one hidden ability pokemon. I guess my luck is really bad. :(
HA and 3rd Pokemon are both restricted until you've seen each other in-game.
/me pet Xeno

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Oh, I already have a bergmite safari, but the third pokemon is not unlocked and I spent hours searching and found not one hidden ability pokemon. I guess my luck was really bad. :(
I use a kirlia with trace to check wild pokemon's ability.
HA and 3rd Pokemon are both restricted until you've seen each other in-game.
/me pet Xeno
Oh, whoops. Didn't know HAs were restricted too, just thought it was the 3rd Safari Slot.

I added your fc anyway, so I'll jump online ingame and unlock it for you then. :)

Edit: Nah it's cool if you just need the Safari. Nothing special I need atm anyway

Oh, whoops. Didn't know HAs were restricted too, just thought it was the 3rd Safari Slot.

I added your fc anyway, so I'll jump online ingame and unlock it for you then. :)

Edit: Nah it's cool if you just need the Safari. Nothing special I need atm anyway
So we don't need to trade or battle, but just be online at the same time, right?

just throwing this out there but does any one have a safari with smergle in it i just want to catch its hidden ability so i can breed it let me know and we'll trade codes have a grate night/day what ever your doing

Is there anybody with a Moltres who can trade it to me and back simply for dex data? I'm currently SRing for one in X and since repeat ball seems to be the preferred ball, it'll just save me a headache. Thanks!

What would a guy have to do to get his hands on a mega stone? I've got BP I'd be willing to spend. In search of the stones for Tyranitar, Manectric, and Pinsir.

Does anyone here have a spare Stealth Rock Skarmory they'd be willing to give up? I'd also be interested in trading something from my thread for a flawless one. Thanks in advance!

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
So, wireless is ending soon for DS and wii games. But, if you try to go on wifi using a 3ds (with a ds game) will you be able to?

So, wireless is ending soon for DS and wii games. But, if you try to go on wifi using a 3ds (with a ds game) will you be able to?
Wireless isn't ending for DS games. Wi Fi services for 5th Gen games and below are ending.

So to answer your question, no; but you can still do wireless trading and battling and migrating and stuff.

Wireless isn't ending for DS games. Wi Fi services for 5th Gen games and below are ending.

So to answer your question, no; but you can still do wireless trading and battling and migrating and stuff.
I really hope they release another method to transfer from Gen 5 to 6... My DS games could never connect to the internet anyway, because of the bloody security settings.

I really hope they release another method to transfer from Gen 5 to 6... My DS games could never connect to the internet anyway, because of the bloody security settings.
well you could temporary disable your security to use it, or look up the tutorials that help you make your fire wall accept your ds.

edit* still taking requests for getting stuff off pokecheck, its currently still working for me, so I'm not sure what time today the plug will be pulled.

Last edited:
well you could temporary disable your security to use it, or look up the tutorials that help you make your fire wall accept your ds.

edit* still taking requests for getting stuff off pokecheck, its currently still working for me, so I'm not sure what time today the plug will be pulled.
Because I don't feel like fooling with it:
Could you pull an East Sea (Blue) Female Shellos off there for me, that was always my favorite one and I can't get it out of Gen IV. Cool ball prefered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)