Playoffs Smogon Tour 17 Playoffs - Finals [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have a confession to make. Users Alice and Passion have always been the targets of my sexual fantasies, in which alongside cbb and yan I brutally man handle the poons of said ladies in pan handlin mandarin fashion. First I stick rice in each of their booties and thrust with such ferocity that the friction slowly cooks the rice inside their bodies, then I make them eat out each others love holes until not one grain of rice remains. I call that the cumbo fried rice. Cbb has this move called the Adolf Clitler where he shoves Alice's head in the oven then sticks his entire forearm into her rear while doing the nazi salute, then he tickles her clitoris with his hitler stache til she confesses where she's hiding the Jews. Yan does this thing called the Brazilian Jujizzsu where he takes advantage of his flexibility and puts himself in a submission position and sucks himself off while passion eats him out from the back. Then they switch roles as yan eats himself out while passion sucks him off, takes a bit of practice. At the climax of intercourse the three of us combine our sacred swords like the 3 horses and thrust into each of their holes with the passion of 12 lions until they are unable to give birth , henceforth marking their unbirthday. Then finally we cum simultaneously in sync with the resonance of a Beethoven symphony until nothing is left of passion and alice's assholes but an amalgamation of sexual white chocolate.
Phew glad I got that off my chest
replays?

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Pre-Contributor
I come into this place looking for some high level OU replays and not only is the replay server down but now I'm touched disgusted and annoyed all at once. Maybe add confused to that smh

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
from spl #scooters
in February

As soon as I saw Mizuhime enter the channel I exploded in a sensual venture of chocolate sex. She makes the shittiest metagame next to LC look good, and I am very proud of her for that. Her intelligence and deep love for racial humor is her best quality, and although I have never seen her picture, I guarantee due to her fairness she will give one to me so I can use EBelt Gyarados in SPL. Like ShakeItUp, she is comin rite thruu the language barrier and learning proper English. As BKC would say, I bet she is cute when she gives a blowjob. Mizuhime is very worth the 10k, and I would indeed love to put her in all tiers because of how amazing she is. The sharks are not worthy of your beauty, and I would not trade you for anything. Your racial sense of humor is what makes you the best, and I enjoyed our time slurring at the other colors that are on this team. In short, I would like to say I #diditfortheteams, but I would probably fuck you anyway. As long as we get a good lawyer, it should probably be fine.

Hey breh, ShootingStarmie

Shit got old 2 pages ago, but thanks for you, leftiez and pdc for completely butchering it. Seriously move the fuck on people. New topic, on topic:

Me vs Pridy tommorow (may 23rd). 2pm est (i think).

Please beat me pridy idgaf about this tournament and its the only way to stop coming to this pathetic excuse for a tournament thread.

Masterclass
knows he has a fine ass
but in this thread, why does he act so crass?
i wanna f**k him in a church, rite behind the stained glass
his pp, it has a large mass
but i aint scared
could do him impaired
affection for him... declared
bodily fluids, that is what we have shared
this post is on the rite topic, love
kids, be sure to use a glove
may 22, that is the date
gonna think of grind as i masturbate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)