Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for HA Torkoal. That means Shell Armor. Anyone got one to spitback and fill my dex? I have a Ice Safari, with Snover, Swinub, and I believe Bergmite.

Hey guys, I was pretty active in gen 4 but I'm just getting back into competitive battling now. I'm looking for a few more leftovers. I have a few 5IV guys I can offer.

Anyone around here got an animated sprite of 6th Gen Shellos East Sea? There's one of West Sea on pkparasio but no East Sea. Just thought I'd ask as I like my animated sprites.

Hey guys, I was pretty active in gen 4 but I'm just getting back into competitive battling now. I'm looking for a few more leftovers. I have a few 5IV guys I can offer.
Can help you out, will VM you.

750th Post Giveaway

Hey guys,I am hosting a giveaway to celebrate me reaching 750 posts,I will be giving away 2 shinies 1 for 1 question You may enter for only 1 question.

Pokemon
1)Shiny HP Ground Larvesta
2)Shiny Great Ball croagunk

I am not stating which one is for which

So does that mean while it works I can't get pokes from it? Because I wanted to get some guys for my own lol's and out of competive battles fights.
you can get the files but you can't transfer them via wifi. You'll need to insert them into your game (which i think is only possible with either a flashkart or an AR like device?)

you can get the files but you can't transfer them via wifi. You'll need to insert them into your game (which i think is only possible with either a flashkart or an AR like device?)
All right then thanks for the info. Looks like they better keep working on 6th gen so we can use that stuff. Why you ask? Because I can't do those things so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)