Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Calm Rotom with Pain Split (it's for a friend). CMT.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have an unusual breeding request they'd like done for free? I'm willing to take on up to 3. Here are my requirements:

-Must be from Gen III, IV, or V
-Must be something I don't already carry in my thread
-Cannot be in a Dream Ball (unless you provide a parent)
-No shinies

I'm looking for interesting and cool things to breed to add to my new thread, so feel free to request whatever nature, ball, and egg moves you want! Like I said, I'll be doing this for free. You'll get a 5 IV female of whatever I breed when it's done.

No more requests for now, sorry!

Last edited:
Anyone have an unusual breeding request they'd like done for free? I'm willing to take on up to 3. Here are my requirements:

-No shinies

I'm looking for interesting and cool things to breed to add to my new thread, so feel free to request whatever nature, ball, and egg moves you want! Like I said, I'll be doing this for free. You'll get a 5 IV female of whatever I breed when it's done.
I would like adamant touch claws barbacle the tanky sylveon speD nature lowers speed with pixilate and jolly landorus with hp ice intimidate is fine

Tatertot

I would like adamant touch claws barbacle the tanky sylveon speD nature lowers speed with pixilate and jolly landorus with hp ice intimidate is fine
Sorry bud, I already offer Binacle and Eevee in my thread, and Landorus isn't a breeding project :P Read the specifications a little more carefully ;)

Last edited:

Tatertot

It's ok I got some unique pokes for you accelgolr sticky hold jolly and a jolly speedboat shedinja also a cool vigoroth set get creative with it
Um, you definitely didn't even read my specifications, so I'm going to have to pass on these. Thanks anyways

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.

-No shinies

I could use a Friend Ball (the one at bug contest) Impish Scizor with Counter and Defog as Egg moves (it's very useful in Ubers). If you don't like that one then Bold Quick Ball Yamask/Cofagrigus with Toxic Spikes and Nasty Plot for Egg moves or Timer Ball Defiant(or Sheer Force) Adamant/Jolly Braviary.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
I could use a Friend Ball (the one at bug contest) Impish Scizor with Counter and Defog as Egg moves (it's very useful in Ubers). If you don't like that one then Bold Quick Ball Yamask/Cofagrigus with Toxic Spikes and Nasty Plot for Egg moves or Timer Ball Defiant(or Sheer Force) Adamant/Jolly Braviary.
Friend Ball Scizor is impossible, National Bug Catching Contest ball is Sports Ball. Timer Ball Braviary is only possible with RNGing and I don't think they were offering to RNG.

Can anyone hit me up with HA Kirlia (Or ralts)?
If you want a HA mon, just list any potentials and I'll see what I have, I've got a fair amount.
(I'd also happily try to a simple 5IV breed).
Will be online for about the next 3-4 hours, if you're trying to catch me today.
Avaliable for the next couple of hours, then not while i travel up to VGCs, then free again.
So if anyone has one, I'll see what i cangive in return.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
Avaliable for the next couple of hours, then not while i travel up to VGCs, then free again.
So if anyone has one, I'll see what i cangive in return.
I can catch a female for you in friend safari for free if you'd like. Just tell me what ball you want it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)