Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

A few things to comment on:

Like Killah mentioned, I remember the flare-up being mentioned somewhere recently with regards to who scored the K.O. on a character. I'm almost certain it was actually an update on the site, just a sort of random and throwaway one. It could certainly be a red herring for a secret juggernaut mode (which would be awesome) as Killah suggested, too. Nothing special but it will definitely help us tell for Time battles who scored a K.O. on what character. Can definitely be useful for people like Fox sniping a kill before they get sent out of the ring, as infrequently as that happens...

Onto Ike. I am so pleased that they used his most recent look but didn't give him those godawful facial features from Radiant Dawn, he looked ridiculous and not quite like his original design. I realize he had matured and considerably bulked up due to his training, but it was so jarring. Pleased to see him back in the fight, he's looking to be a great (and much-needed) heavyweight addition to the cast.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Ike is a cool character, but I never got on with him all that much in Brawl. I hope he keeps being the slow mighty glacier from Brawl though. He needs to be different to Marths super speedy swordplay.

Also: He looks buff as hell.

Ike is canonically that swole, now they just need to give him his sword beams (possibly replace that shitty neutral B).

edit: I changed to this avatar before the reveal I swear

double edit: changed my mind, Ike can keep the neutral B as long as they upgrade it to napalm pillar

Last edited:
RIP Chrom
Chrom was gonna be hard to not make into a clone of Marth anyways. Yay Ike is back and in Radiant Dawn too which is nice because I liked Radiant Dawn a lot I guess lol. Hope they don't nerf him because every "casual" player says Ike is zomg 2 strongeth in Brawl. ;_;

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Radiant Dawn Outfit + bulk = More space for Roy????

Because now with Marths new outfit Roy could stand out as his own much more here than before.

Smash needs more redheads imo

RIP Chrom
Chrom was gonna be hard to not make into a clone of Marth anyways. Yay Ike is back and in Radiant Dawn too which is nice because I liked Radiant Dawn a lot I guess lol. Hope they don't nerf him because every "casual" player says Ike is zomg 2 strongeth in Brawl. ;_;
I really don't think Chrom is out of the picture. I think he's still the most likely choice for a new Fire Emblem character.

But the best choice now is obviously Robin.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
All memes have already been used, but still:

"Ike used Bulk Up!"
"I like Ike!"

This is excellent news. Thus far the only char I would consider a "main." On to E3 on the 10th (just 2.5 weeks away!)

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I really kinda wish Impa replaced Shiek. I mean shiek is cool and all but she's only been in 1 game I think? Impa is probably more relevant to the series as a whole. Plus they're both shiekah-ninjas so Impa having Shiek's old moveset wouldn't have been an issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)