Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie, I'll be waiting then :)

Anyway, who wants a wifi battle? I'm quite bored :/
If your looking for a Wifi battle, try here instead. )
Stupid question time: Technician doesn't boost Weather Ball in active weather (Sun / Rain / Sand / Hail) right? It doubles in base power in active weather so I'm leaning towards 'no'.
Second: Serebii doesn't list Extrasensory as an egg move for Budew only. Up to Gen 5, at the least, it had to hatch as Budew to get it. Can Roselia get it instead now? I kind of liked it on Roserade.

And no, Electric is useless on Lilligant, believe me I raped shit in Gen 5 singles with it. Lilligant is such a sad case of barren movepool on an awesome Pokémon. </3
For first question, I'm not 100% sure on that, but I'm also leaning towards no as well.
For the second question, Extrasensory is actually listed as an Egg Move for Budew in XY on Serebii. Roselia still doesn't get it as an egg move however. To get it, breed it with either an Exeggcute or Nuzleaf that knows the move.

Those are more commonly known as spitbacks.

Try here
That is what I originally call them after I caught my own and added them to my thread, but buckert and the others corrected me about what spitbacks are called and they told me that the spitbacks that I have on my thread are not exactly spitbacks if they don't have 31 iv's (or if they were caught with just a regular capture). So they suggested that I refer to them None-Standard on the list they are on (on my thread.) If that makes any sense.

That is what I originally call them after I caught my own and added them to my thread, but buckert and the others corrected me about what spitbacks are called and they told me that the spitbacks that I have on my thread are not exactly spitbacks if they don't have 31 iv's (or if they were caught with just a regular capture). So they suggested that I refer to them None-Standard on the list they are on (on my thread.) If that makes any sense.
Well,I think you should list them as random captures,or special ball females,without great IVs

If your looking for a Wifi battle, try here instead. )

For first question, I'm not 100% sure on that, but I'm also leaning towards no as well.
For the second question, Extrasensory is actually listed as an Egg Move for Budew in XY on Serebii. Roselia still doesn't get it as an egg move however. To get it, breed it with either an Exeggcute or Nuzleaf that knows the move.
Oh, ok, it's Serebii being confusing again. Selfdestruct is 'Munchlax only' on Serebii and is clearly labeled as such; Roserade and Budew have Extrasensory as egg moves but Roselia doesn't. Guess it's the same old deal as Gen 5; has to hatch as Budew. Oh well, I can live without it. Thanks :P

I have a Bulbasaur as you want what could you offer?
Sadly not much right now, I could breed pkm and I have apricot balls but that is about it.

EDIT: Anyone have a quiet honedege with 31 iv in HP and Spd

Last edited:
Sadly not much right now, I could breed pkm and I have apricot balls but that is about it.
Pardon me for changing the subject, Chev4. But I like to ask you something. Are your pokemon Non-redis? If yes, why does a couple of people on here say that a few of your pokemon are fully redis?

Well, they're fully Redis because you can get them off pokecheck quite easily, so they lose their trade value.

Anyone have a quiet honedege with 31 iv in HP and Spd

Well, they're fully Redis because you can get them off pokecheck quite easily, so they lose their trade value.

Anyone have a quiet honedege with 31 iv in HP and Spd
Ahhh. So the Shiny Fire HP Latios, the shiny naive dusk ball Tornadus, and all the pokemon that you've given me are fully redis, right?

In the horrible process of trying to breed an HP Fire Petilil, I got an HP Electric one.

Now, I know that any sane breeder will say that HP Fire or Rock is best- but does the HP Electric one have any niche?
Stupid question time: Technician doesn't boost Weather Ball in active weather (Sun / Rain / Sand / Hail) right? It doubles in base power in active weather so I'm leaning towards 'no'.

And no, Electric is useless on Lilligant, believe me I raped shit in Gen 5 singles with it. Lilligant is such a sad case of barren movepool on an awesome Pokémon. </3
I have to agree with 'Vic on this one, HP Electric is a terrible HP to have - especially a grass type. Lilligant's grass moves will do more damage to anything {all but one} HP Electric will hit super-effectively. You would be stupid to stay in on flying types, though you can 2HKO Swanna with HP Electric.

Specifically:
252 SpA Lilligant Hidden Power Electric vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Swanna: 248-292 (70 - 82.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Lilligant Petal Dance vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Swanna: 183-216 (51.6 - 61%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

After a Quiver Dance, HP Electric beats Swanna - though that is the ONLY use I see of it - even frail ol' Talonflame has a good chance to survive the hit on the switch (as long as Lilligant is Modest, otherwise forget it).
+1 252 SpA Lilligant Hidden Power Electric vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Swanna: 368-436 (103.9 - 123.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252 SpA Lilligant Petal Dance vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Swanna: 274-324 (77.4 - 91.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ SpA Lilligant Hidden Power Electric vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame: 260-308 (87.2 - 103.3%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

So, yeah, HP Electric is terrible and should never be used.
__

As for you, 'Vic, I don't think Technician will work on Weather Ball during active weather - since the BP of WB is raised to 100. I may be wrong, of course, but don't think that the mechanics work like that. Besides, if that were the case, it would be way OP.

Actually, according to the PS! Damage calc, Technician does not apply to weather-boosted Weather Ball:
252 SpA Roserade Weather Ball (100 BP Fire) vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Scolipede in Sun: 316-374 (97.5 - 115.4%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Technician Roserade Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Scolipede in Sun: 286-338 (88.2 - 104.3%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

I have to agree with 'Vic on this one, HP Electric is a terrible HP to have - especially a grass type. Lilligant's grass moves will do more damage to anything {all but one} HP Electric will hit super-effectively. You would be stupid to stay in on flying types, though you can 2HKO Swanna with HP Electric.

Specifically:
252 SpA Lilligant Hidden Power Electric vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Swanna: 248-292 (70 - 82.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Lilligant Petal Dance vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Swanna: 183-216 (51.6 - 61%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

After a Quiver Dance, HP Electric beats Swanna - though that is the ONLY use I see of it - even frail ol' Talonflame has a good chance to survive the hit on the switch (as long as Lilligant is Modest, otherwise forget it).
+1 252 SpA Lilligant Hidden Power Electric vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Swanna: 368-436 (103.9 - 123.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252 SpA Lilligant Petal Dance vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Swanna: 274-324 (77.4 - 91.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ SpA Lilligant Hidden Power Electric vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame: 260-308 (87.2 - 103.3%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

So, yeah, HP Electric is terrible and should never be used.
__

As for you, 'Vic, I don't think Technician will work on Weather Ball during active weather - since the BP of WB is raised to 100. I may be wrong, of course, but don't think that the mechanics work like that. Besides, if that were the case, it would be way OP.

Actually, according to the PS! Damage calc, Technician does not apply to weather-boosted Weather Ball:
252 SpA Roserade Weather Ball (100 BP Fire) vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Scolipede in Sun: 316-374 (97.5 - 115.4%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Technician Roserade Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Scolipede in Sun: 286-338 (88.2 - 104.3%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
Like I thought, useless. Good thing I managed to breed an HP Fire one. :)

Hai,

I'm extremely bored (blame revision for finals) and I want to try my hand at some RNG'ing again, seeing as my last was loooong ago.
The purpose of this is to kind of get me back in to the swing of things, and I need your help!

I will take 5 projects, preferably Captures, because breeding is too easy. You may provide a species of Pokémon to RNG, the IVs, gender and whatnot, and of course, the Pokéball. Legends are off limits, because I will RNG on carts exclusively and they've all been caught.

So challenge me! Pokémon captured will eventually (meaning once I get off my ass and play through X) be transferred via Pokébank and donated to the Social Media Project if needed.

P.S. I can RNG on: SoulSilver, Platinum, Black, White and Black 2

P.P.S. Contact me via VM/PM
Currently have 2 projects:

1. Staryu | 31/0/31/31/31/31 | Timid | Natural Cure | Lure Ball
2. Drilbur | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Adamant | Mold Breaker | Dream Ball/Timer Ball

Hi, just wondering, how hard is it to get a bold unaware 5 iv clefairy with stealth rock and wish and what i should give for it? if its too hard id like one without stealth rock. I have these pokemons with 5 iv to trade for them gastly, gible, pineco, ferroseed, vullaby, gligar, honedge, froakie and one modest 31/xx/24/31/31/31 rotom hp ice. My pokemon is spanish language so maybe they are foreign for you. Thanks

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, just wondering, how hard is it to get a bold unaware 5 iv clefairy with stealth rock and wish and what i should give for it? if its too hard id like one without stealth rock. I have these pokemons with 5 iv to trade for them gastly, gible, pineco, ferroseed, vullaby, gligar, honedge, froakie and one modest 31/xx/24/31/31/31 rotom hp ice. My pokemon is spanish language so maybe they are foreign for you. Thanks
You would need to breed a Hidden Ability Clefairy in Generation 5 to know Wish as an egg move, then tutor it Stealth Rock. It's not excessively difficult to obtain, although it probably won't be as common with the GTS down.

Looking for: Unburden Treecko (Hidden Ability)
IVs of 31 in some stats would be nice, but not necessary :)

I have some 4/5 IV Froakies, Shinxes, Slowpokes, Scythers, and Beldums to offer in return.

LF two trophy Shiny Espurrs (preferably nicknameable), as well as a trophy shiny Scraggy or Scrafty.

Also LF opinions on a Doubles team I'm building.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just getting back into competitive battling now, pretty much skipped all of gen 5. If anybody has RNG'd versions of gen 5 legendaries, please PM me. I would love to take on breeding projects for them.

Edit: Also looking for a random darmanitan (don't care about nature/IVs). Can offer some HA stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)