Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I believe .com did something similar for his thread, so I believe this method isn't frowned upon.

Also, the best Pokemon I can think of that would appreciate that IV spread are Pokemon like Quagsire, bulky Venusaur, Swampert, Slowbro, Gastrodon, Tangrowth, Bronzong, Seismitoad...

(I'll edit more in as I'm done)
.com backed up and created many files with TSV's not locked in a shiny via egg hatching.

It turns out the non-everstone nature is Naughty, with a low random IV in sdef :/

looks like this spread will be relegated to tr and/or -spe mons :(

Still, it IS nice to have at least that much.
Awhile ago OD was using Magikarps as a test (which I tried too after). Try using those with one being hex 0 and one being hex 31 then have a spare parent that is 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31 whichever spread you want. Until you find an acceptable pattern and/or shiny to lock in. You'll have to save after every egg though x_x

Edit: Forgot to answer the spread question, I'd personally keep going u_u

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Anyone have an HP Fighting Ditto available for trade? Offering multiple KB Shinies for it.

Does anyone have RNG'd 5th gen legendaries for trade? I'm willing to take on some breeding projects for them. I'm just getting back into competitive battling after being pretty active during gen 4

So, I've heard some people have been having problems editing the first 3 or so posts of their thread.

My 4th Post let me in a moment ago but know is only giving me the "Bad Gateway" message.

Anyone else having this issue or can elaborate on a solution? Every other post is letting me in.

Anyone has a flawless Ditto? I really want one for breeding.
I do. Foreign too.

Esmeya

So, I've heard some people have been having problems editing the first 3 or so posts of their thread.

My 4th Post let me in a moment ago but know is only giving me the "Bad Gateway" message.

Anyone else having this issue or can elaborate on a solution? Every other post is letting me in.

I do. Foreign too.
Most of the time there isn't one a couple mods have tried to edit those themselves and get the same Bad Gateway 502's.

Edit: If you can access your post but not complete the edit by clicking "save changes" try to copy paste the entire post, leave one line un-erased, then paste it back there. Other than that I'm not entirely sure what would help you besides waiting and hoping.

Last edited:
Random question: when the legendary bird in Kanto starts roaming is its nature, IVs, and whatnot already set in stone or do they only apply when you go to catch it?

Esmeya

Random question: when the legendary bird in Kanto starts roaming is its nature, IVs, and whatnot already set in stone or do they only apply when you go to catch it?
They're not set in stone you are able to continuously SR for a good nature/IV's when it reaches Sea Spirit's Den (it's nest).

Most of the time there isn't one a couple mods have tried to edit those themselves and get the same Bad Gateway 502's.

Edit: If you can access your post but not complete the edit by clicking "save changes" try to copy paste the entire post, leave one line un-erased, then paste it back there. Other than that I'm not entirely sure what would help you besides waiting and hoping.
Yeah, I've had similar issues with the threads lately but they seem to come good after a while. I find like a two day wait then they fix themselves.

I do. Foreign too.
Oh my, will you clone one for me. Ill look around if you would like anything :)

Anyone have a Ditto with a 0IV in Speed? I have some 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Eevees and Vulpixes I could trade in exchange. I have a lot of non-English 5IV Pokemon that are good for breeding too if the Eevee and Vulpix aren't interesting to you.

Anyone have a Ditto with a 0IV in Speed? I have some 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Eevees and Vulpixes I could trade in exchange. I have a lot of non-English 5IV Pokemon that are good for breeding too if the Eevee and Vulpix aren't interesting to you.
Could you list the non English pokes?

Kiebin said:
Hai,

I'm extremely bored (blame revision for finals) and I want to try my hand at some RNG'ing again, seeing as my last was loooong ago.
The purpose of this is to kind of get me back in to the swing of things, and I need your help!

I will take 5 projects, preferably Captures, because breeding is too easy. You may provide a species of Pokémon to RNG, the IVs, gender and whatnot, and of course, the Pokéball. Legends are off limits, because I will RNG on carts exclusively and they've all been caught.

So challenge me! Pokémon captured will eventually (meaning once I get off my ass and play through X) be transferred via Pokébank and donated to the Social Media Project if needed.

P.S. I can RNG on: SoulSilver, Platinum, Black, White and Black 2

P.P.S. Contact me via VM/PM
Currently have 3 projects:

1. Staryu | 31/0/31/31/31/31 | Timid | Natural Cure | Lure Ball
2. Drilbur | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Adamant | Mold Breaker | Dream Ball/Timer Ball
3. Safari Zone Hippopotas (Pending)

Also, please make sure that what you tell me to do is doable and legit, movewise and such. I've been getting requests that are just impossible due to transfer restrictions or impossible spreads.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)