Playoffs Smogon Tour 17 Playoffs - Finals [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masterclass will win this with relative ease. He is superior to everybody else.
Ah, this fan base.

Ash Borer yohoE Tomahawk Rohail

you bring me to tears.. i wish you all knew how much i don't give a shit about this tournament. I didn't build any team and i really under prepared. But i hope i can make it through with the power of you four :') and the rest of my fanbase. You will each get a tribute on my XY OU team. If pridy wins he deserves it simply because my nigga wants it more and he probably prepared well. But i will do my best not to let the fanbase down.

Aqua pretty sure you used a DPP team made by PDC every match of regular season. That being said I know I didn't make playoffs, but don't be a hypocrite, k?

Aqua pretty sure you used a DPP team made by PDC every match of regular season. That being said I know I didn't make playoffs, but don't be a hypocrite, k?
laurel i like u n everything

but u dont talk to my bro louuueyy like dat, k?

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
is masterass callin out my nigga louis for barely beating a shit player after having just barely beaten a shit player?
thats some real nigga shit we ign't as fuck out here trippy mane -- juicy j

is masterass callin out my nigga louis for barely beating a shit player after having just barely beaten a shit player?
thats some real nigga shit we ign't as fuck out here trippy mane -- juicy j
If you stopped acting like a dumb ass that has the same number of IQ points as a chair for once, you'd realize that in my post I said ''He barely beat Double01 and yet he's being loud as fuck''. I'm not the one being loud and talking shit. I didn't call him out. Besides me and him are just messing around. For the record double01 had the game won and he choked. Pridy never choked.

I feel bad for you, you're really not funny and you try so hard. You add these GIFs because you know your posts are ass. Fuckin' garbage ass player get out of this thread. You don't belong in this tournament. You belong in a tournament called ''IDM tournament'' where you have the freedom of restarting it whenever you get your ass whooped by random shits like reece woodwork or whatever the fuck he was called.

where you have the freedom of restarting it whenever you get your ass whooped by random shits like reece woodwork or whatever the fuck he was called.
only shit worth reading ever wow holy fuck is this accurate

btw i feel a shittalk bo3 comin on

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
For the record double01 had the game won and he choked.
Btw i didn't wanna come back on that earlier but ill do it here : he had the game won only cause i choked a first time before he did the same :v

AB2

is an absolute ape
is a Team Rater Alumnus
If you stopped acting like a dumb ass that has the same number of IQ points as a chair for once, you'd realize that in my post I said ''He barely beat Double01 and yet he's being loud as fuck''. I'm not the one being loud and talking shit. I didn't call him out. Besides me and him are just messing around. For the record double01 had the game won and he choked. Pridy never choked.

I feel bad for you, you're really not funny and you try so hard. You add these GIFs because you know your posts are ass. Fuckin' garbage ass player get out of this thread. You don't belong in this tournament. You belong in a tournament called ''IDM tournament'' where you have the freedom of restarting it whenever you get your ass whooped by random shits like reece woodwork or whatever the fuck he was called.
Watch it bro he has a 9.5/10 intimidation factor with a fucking 10/10 TEAM BUILDING FACTOR. On top of that he's a tier 0 IDM player man, do you really know what you're dealing with here? Show some respect bro!!!!

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner

if u pull ur head out of ur sandy ass for once ud realize that i said u calld him out for barely beating dub01 which ''He barely beat Double01 and yet he's being loud as fuck'' kinnnnda supports. ur about as dumb as u r self righteous.
Ironically im not the one making 40 line sonnets about laurel in every major tournament thread and scavenging every corner of every internet relay resource to find logs to post in said threads to stay relevant, so i guess im not trying hard enuf! but then again if u tried a little harder in the numerous tours in which u belong maybe u can put ur iq points 2 good use and win something to disprove my point instead of resorting to ad hominem like one with my chair equivalent iq would. i appreciate the fact that u would follow my moves in idm so closely and commend ur fanboy fanaticism but u will show respect to the reigning idm tour champion yun nigga basedlord u retarded kuwaiti horse :{|} even the gr8st of all bastards needs a second chance sometimes :]]]
also the gifs r tribute to the hi n mighty basedgod himself so dont be dissin my religion u prejudiced fuck nigga u dont see me knockin ur agaal u sandy cheeks ass spongebob queerpants ass nigga
ps: dont u go round disrespectin my nigga roose weed he'a woop ur ass fuckin round w that armor
-- yun n based shoutout wnba

he has a 9.5/10 intimidation factor
looool a yun tier 0 god would never settle for any value less than 10 get ur facts str8 (BAN ME PLEASE)

Last edited:
CTC
Masterclass won't let him be
not surprising though
i've seen his penis grow
the semen flow
on my back
it was thick
the sound it made was a clack clack
dick harder than a brick
don't get me started on his teams
stronger than the beam
between his legs
Masterclass is jealous
he's about as good looking as Meg
But CTC
he's more appealing than a candied chicken leg
time to digress
our ass cheeks, they shall compress
and we can take turns
up until it burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)