2013/2014 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one deserves to win you just have to win it.
Real Did it by having more energy in the end.

Atletico have been amazing this season and won the league. Something no other club has done in 10 years. Taking 4 points from both Real and Barca this season. Getting to the final of the Cl something they haven't done in 40 years and getting to the 2 leg semi final domestic cup.

At the end of the day it was another fantastic final between the two good-great team and both have had good seasons.

Last edited:
Overpriced? Yes, nobody should be worth 84 million or whatever it was. Overrated? 22 goals and 20 assists suggest otherwise.

Carrying a crap spurs side and somehow conning the media that your the best player in a league that had a near peak RVP and Luis Suarez, is much more difficult then 22 goals and 20 assists in the top heavy La Liga. Neither feats are worth even half the hype or transfer fee he got.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
third year in a row i go to the same restaurant with the same group of friends, third year the team i support loses. man im fucking cursed

kinda knew it was fucked when alderweireld came in. Atletico hasnt won a single game this season when that shitter is on the pitch.

I don't know if there was already disscussion about this but, P$G bought David Luiz this morning for £50m. imo this is probably one of the worst transfer ever for a number of reasons such as the fact that Luiz is at most a 25m transfer and second that Luiz is just so inconsistent in his performances that he probably isn't worth the trouble.

Last edited:
I don't know if there was already disscussion about this but, P$G bought David Luiz this morning for £50m. imo this is probably one of the worst transfer ever for a number of reasons such as the fact that Luiz is at most a 25m transfer and second that Luiz is just so inconsistent in his performances that he probably is worth the trouble.
spoderman pls

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
kinda knew it was fucked when alderweireld came in. Atletico hasnt won a single game this season when that shitter is on the pitch.
I think he's been solid the games he has played...

Di Maria has been amazing today and pretty much all season. A lot of people doubted him during the summer and I'm happy he has proven all the haters wrong. Real Madrid wouldn't have gone anywhere without him. MOTM without a doubt.

Congrats to Real Madrid, they were better today and it would have been unfair if they had lost 0-1. Atletico have had a great year too, I hope they maintain this level for the next season!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
di maria's problem is he doesnt have the legs. if you look for a constant, its di maria being easily madrids best player the first 45 minutes, then disappearing mostly for the second part. which is usually why he gets subbed out. today he probably had the adrenaline of the finals to keep going, but this isnt gonna happen everyday. besides, he still kinda disappeared in the second half. he resurrected for the extra time which was huge for madrid. if di maria isnt tired, madrid becomes the best attacking team in the world.

Same thing happened in the league game against Barca. Unbelivable for the first 45 but could barely move for the second half.

2. Koke is 22. He has been amazing this season and deserves to be on the plane to Brazil.

3. I watch the Sky sports stream and I have to say that jamie redknapp and graeme souness are terrible pundits and the pundits on Fox were just as bad.

4. Ancelotti has just won his 5th CL trophy. HIS 5th!

5. Costa is going to leave. Not sure about Courtois atm and Koke could also leave, but they are apparently close to signing a talent from argentina named angel
Correa.

6. Since Simeone has manage this club they have won the Europa league, The Super cup, The Copa del rey, the league and been to the final of Cl. If that isn't incredible then I don't know what is. I won't be surprised if some journalist try to discredit him because of the costa and varane incidents.

Edit: SuperScizor He won 2 as a player and YES to Koke!!! Also I really hope we make Courtois #1 for next season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)