Other OU CCAT - Round 4 - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Will we be voting soon? I personally really like Jukain's submission, although I'm not sure whether Rain Dance Deoxys-S> Politoed for this or not.
Deo-S is something we may add later as a starting rain setter for the team, not a primary, resilient setter in Politoed.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Voting for Round 2 will now begin. To try to reduce bandwagoning, please vote for 3 sets and put your vote in bold. You do not have to vote for 3 sets, but it is encouraged. Sets you can vote for:

CM Clefable
RestTalk Politoed
Assault Vest Azumarill
Stallbreaker Gengar
SD Virizion
Choice Specs Keldeo
U-turn Greninja
Mental Herb Deoxys-D
Rocky Helmet Ferrothorn
SD Lucario

Pastebin link for all the sets: here
Vote will close at midnight GMT -5 on 5/25 (2 and a half days from now)

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just post the vote, forcing people to pm would lead to a lot less people participating and a 3 vote system helps to alleviate some bandwagoning

CM Clefable
U-turn Greninja
Assault Vest Azumarill

We can always decide whether to add later at a different stage, for the most part

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Stallbreaker Gengar
RestTalk Politoed
U-turn Greninja

Btw, the three votes system needs to be mandatory to prevent bandwagoning, otherwise the bandwagoners can simply vote for the set they like.

U TURN GRENINJA
CALM MIND CLEFABLE
ROCKY HELMET FERROTHORN

~SCARLEQUIN THE IMMORTAL ALMIGHTY GOD OF COWARDLY PATHETIC WORTHLESS SCRUBS

SCARLEQUIN EDIT: FUCK YOU PATHETIC WORTHLESS MORTAL CUNT ASS (BAN ME PLEASE) SLAVE WHORE RAPIST BITCH ASS HEROIN SMOKING USELESS COWARDLY SHAMEFUL IDIOTIC BASTARD TITHEAD SHITWEED PUSSYASS ANAL COCKNOSE PISSFACE MODS, YOU SHOULD ALL BURN IN ETERNAL, SEARING HELLFIRE

Last edited:

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
resttalk politoed
choice specs keldeo

i mightve voted for ninja but u-turn is ass and rocky helmet ferrothorn is ._.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Specs Keldeo
Stall Breaker Gengar
Politoed

The first two because I actually have Mega Amph teams with both and they're both effective teammates. Toed because rain is good with it, but I just feel like it'll end up so similar to every rain team since it's very cookie-cutter this gen. Also pls no RestTalk ;_;

I agree, and that's why the emphasis should be on voting for a pokemon and not a set, especially since some of the sets may need to be fine-tuned once we have a holistic picture of the team at the end of the project.

Nova

snitches get stitches
After counting up the votes, there is a 3 way tie between:

RestTalk Politoed
U-turn Greninja
Stallbreaker Gengar

Please vote for 1 of these three sets and write your vote in BOLD. Voting will be open for approximately 48 hours

Stallbreaker Gengar

Explanation: I think if we go with Politoed, it really restricts team building wise because rain is very cookie cutter and the final result won't be much different from any other rain team out there. If we go with Politoed the team will end up looking something like Politoed / Ampharos / Kabutops / Ferrothorn / Tornadus-T / filler. Which is pretty much standard rain. This project is meant to be promote creativity, Politoed goes against that notion and idea.

Greninja's set should be changed because U-Turn is pretty bad on it in my opinion.

Gengar is a cool option since Ampharos can't really break through stall teams. Gengar provides that support and weakens Chansey and others for Ampharos to clean up or have and easier time breaking the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)