Playoffs Smogon Tour 17 Playoffs - Finals [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Danilo
Gave me herpes now it burns like Willow
Its not a big deal tho
Id still let him shag me with a dildo
He let me cum in a puddle on his pillow
Damn that nigga so good i came a kilo
Booty so toned look like it was chiseled
If this nigga sucks any harder on my nipple
im afraid id turn into a miltank
damn this nigga dick stank
its over wer thru
time to look up mr marcus and have a wank
buh bye

if u pull ur head out of ur sandy ass for once ud realize that i said u calld him out for barely beating dub01 which ''He barely beat Double01 and yet he's being loud as fuck'' kinnnnda supports. ur about as dumb as u r self righteous.
Ironically im not the one making 40 line sonnets about laurel in every major tournament thread and scavenging every corner of every internet relay resource to find logs to post in said threads to stay relevant, so i guess im not trying hard enuf! but then again if u tried a little harder in the numerous tours in which u belong maybe u can put ur iq points 2 good use and win something to disprove my point instead of resorting to ad hominem like one with my chair equivalent iq would. i appreciate the fact that u would follow my moves in idm so closely and commend ur fanboy fanaticism but u will show respect to the reigning idm tour champion yun nigga basedlord u retarded kuwaiti horse :{|} even the gr8st of all bastards needs a second chance sometimes :]]]
also the gifs r tribute to the hi n mighty basedgod himself so dont be dissin my religion u prejudiced fuck nigga u dont see me knockin ur agaal u sandy cheeks ass spongebob queerpants ass nigga
ps: dont u go round disrespectin my nigga roose weed he'a woop ur ass fuckin round w that armor
-- yun n based shoutout wnba

looool a yun tier 0 god would never settle for any value less than 10 get ur facts str8 (BAN ME PLEASE)
Yeah you just proved in your last 2 posts that all you do is post GIFs to cover up for how shit your actual post is. Trust me no one follows jack shit from your actions except maybe your IDM dick riders. When someone does stupid shit people hear about it. Just like i heard you think PS servers steal your teams and sell them. Anyway, done wasting time with trash like you.. keep makin' garbage posts and then add a gif of this retard to each one.

Oh the irony.
I'm sorry who the fuck are you and why are you quoting me?

Danilo
You can't rap for shit
your game is terrible just like a bitch
You like the cum just like your mom
she be screaming PAPI GIVE ME MAS
Your avatar is as ugly as you
crying every night I NEED A BOO
half the shit you spit aint even true
thats why you date fat bitches
taking them to eat at a Gas Station
broke ass nigga cant get a fine La'deh
stay riding other niggas
swinging your tiny axe like children

If it's not the first time, then you obviously know who I am by now.

If you're not going to be funny, at least don't be contradictory :[
Nah, I never really found out who you are. You're still as irrelevant as ever.

[4:15:11 PM] Bada Bing: nigga thats mikedec
[4:15:15 PM] Bada Bing: he don't count
[4:15:28 PM] Bada Bing: if anything thats a negative person on their side

Anyway this is the last post i'll make for either of you. I'd rather not trash the thread. You guys go ahead and run along and trash your IDM tournament thread. I mean that's the only tournament either you and CTC will ever be relevant in. Times up for you niggas, wasted too much of it on garbage. Especially since you guys need to hold eachothers hands to call a nigga out.

[15:14] <&dice> i bet pdc goes to starmie now
[15:14] <&dice> he's playing so passively
[15:14] <&dice> idk how he's gonna win at this rate
[15:14] <Nog> wait for chokes

Reactions: PDC
yan[sogeking]
How you got your ass cracked
now you need some girl pads
shit leaking all over the match set
ma nigga doesnt know what to do
zapdos beating him with 2 moves
oh my what the fuck to do
passion wont want me now
i must impress that bitch somehow
might as well show her my crotch
maybe then she'll want me now

yan[sogeking]
How you got your ass cracked
now you need some girl pads
shit leaking all over the match set
ma nigga doesnt know what to do
zapdos beating him with 2 moves
oh my what the fuck to do
passion wont want me now
i must impress that bitch somehow
might as well show her my crotch
maybe then she'll want me now
No, just stop now before it gets worse

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
yan is garbdix

90% of the good br players always get haxed (i'm looking at you dmalfoy) while this lucky piece of shit finally get's to playoffs to lose r1

rip brazil

1. Bloo vs. 8. PDC ==> PDC is god :D
2. Aqualouis vs. 10. Masterclass ==> WOW Highlight imo
3. M Dragon vs. 11. Marshall.Law ==> DPP/BW

GL :)
Sry dice but now i have to beat u, prepare ur ass Oo
Dice and i are playing on friday.

1. Bloo vs. 8. PDC - PDC! He will take DPP imo, BW I'd say Bloo has the advantage, with it coming down to XY. I think PDC can take that.
2. Aqualouis vs. 10. Masterclass - Even if Masterclass doesn't care about this tournament anymore for this I'll just pretend he does. I suppose Aqualouis will take DPP, and Masterclass BW with it coming down to XY imo, Masterclass wins it.
3. M Dragon vs. 11. Marshall.Law - Both are excellent at DPP and either of them could take it. I think M Dragon will take BW and XY though.
12. Leftiez vs. 13. Dice - Leftiez will win DPP I think, Dice wins XY. Coming down to BW, I think Dice will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)