Rate my second OU team (Bulky Offense)

This is my second team i put on RMT on smogon and i think this team is pretty solid. What do you guys think?

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

I really like bisharp this generation, that's why i wanted to build a team around it. Mainly because it can come in on a defog and get a free +2 attack. Knock off just hits like a truck. Sucker punch is for priority, because it isnt that fast. Iron head is for coverage/fairies and swords dance is to set up when I can.
The EVs are pretty standard.

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Azumarill is a great pokemon this generation because of the fairy typing and of course Huge Power. I chose the Assault vest set, because i already have a set up sweeper in Bisharp. Aqua jet is for priority, Play rough and Waterfall are for strong dual stab and Superpower is for coverage (Ferrothorn for example).

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spd
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Landorus-therian is my main physical wall for this team and also my Stealth-rocker. I have some speed evs to outspeed certain pokemon (cant remember what ones excactly :/) and the rest in HP and Defense for some good bulk. It has Earthquake for STAB, Knock off because Knock off and U-turn for scouting and momentum.

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 52 SDef / 4 Spd
Calm Nature
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
As mega for this team, i chose Venusaur, because its a really bulky pokemon and fits well in the team. I also wanted to have a Fire-Water-Grass Core, because its a bulky offense team. I decided to make mine a mixed bulky variant, but i might change it into a max hp, max SpA one. It has leech seed for stalling, synthesis for recovery, sludge bomb for STAB and hidden power fire for coverage (ferrothorn and scizor for excample).

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 216 SDef / 40 Spd
Calm Nature
- Earth Power
- Roar
- Lava Plume
- Toxic

As special wall for this team i decided to pick heatran, cause it can forfill my Water-Fire-Grass core and is a great special wall IMO. It can also phaze with Roar, to stop set-up sweepers, which is nice. It has Earth Power for coverage, Roar for Phazing, Lava Plume for STAB and potential Burn and Toxic for Stalling.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Psyshock
- Defog

Last, but not least, is Latios. I wanted to have a defogger on my team, and i decided to pick Latios. I chose it for his great speed and not being weak to any kind of entry hazard. I also wanted to have a Dragon-Type on my team, because their stats are just amazing. It has Draco Meteor for Stab, Surf for coverage and Psyshock for Dual Stab and obviously Defog for removing hazards. His EV-spread is standard.

Importable: http://pastebin.com/AksTb7zW

Overall, i really enjoy using this team. What do you think? Please rate this team and also, if possible, give it a rating out of 10.
Thanks for reading all this and please rate this team! :]

Last edited:
Hi Geertos I'll try to rate this. First of all, cool team, I like bulky offense.

I'll only comment on minor things, since changing team members is unnecessary imo.

Ev's:
If you give your Bisharp 8 more Spe Evs, it outspeeds no speed base 100s such as Zapdos, Mew, Shaymin, Tentacruel etc. which may be useful since Knock off hurts them really hard.

I usually give my Heatrans 40 Spe Evs to outspeed base 80s such as Mega-Venusaur, Goodra, Togekiss and Mandibuzz, and Adamant 252 Spe Mega-Mawiles and Azumarills. As a bonus, you outspeed 0 Spe Mega-Blastoise as well. I think it's worth the 40 Evs when you outspeed so many relevant mons with them.

Moves:
You could try Knock Off over Superpower on Azumarill. It hits hard and also removes items from walls such as Skarmory. Ferrothorn is not really an issue since you have Heatran and HP fire on Venusaur.

Since this is Bulky Offense, you may want to give Latios Roost, or else it'll be worn down very easily. I think Surf is the most replacable, since Heatran is covered fairly well already.

Lastly, I just wanted to say I like your Ev spreads. Some of them are really customed to reach certain goals, which is what more people should do imo. I checked, and the Spe Evs on Lando were probably to outspeed max speed Aegi and neutral 252 Spe Mega Ttar, which is useful.

Hoped this helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)