The Crystal Geodude Academy's Tournament - Finals [Won by --Valkyries Squadron--]

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
So after a very close game including failed Counters and some good predictions, Ojama defeated me.
gg

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
Lost to Bloo in one of the best XY games I ever played.

one of his sets really got me when I was setting up for a sweep and I guess I shouldn't have risked that so sorry for that guys.

endgame scenario had him getting a fortunate crit but it was going to come down to a low accuracy move at that point anyway and I got rather lucky against one of his Pokemon before that so no sweat!

really gg man

congrats franch ppl and sorry that i couldn't pull through team :( good run tho

edit: battletower so no logs lol oops!

Last edited:

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Won vs. CBB is one of the best games I've actually ever played. Came right down to the last 'mon, gg my friend and it was fun playing with you guys Ojama, Boudouche, Go10 and Remedy. Valkyries Squadron we did *-*!

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Well played Valkyries, I'm proud of you. Nice run ass busters but you clearly had no chance with panamaxis on your team anyway. It seems that the Crystal Geodude Academy didn't find the new skilled players whom they came for, as we were already part of the Academy... Maybe next year!

I'd like to thank you all for making this tournament so successful, I really hope you liked it and I'll try to host a new one next year!

-- Valkyries Squadron --

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
seems like we dont need the two jews to win the final

=======)

grats to all our opponents, games were fun and chilled, it's cool to fight good players in a relaxed atmosphere :pimp:

next year next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)