2^2 (2squared) updated 5/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chester0334 ,

Posting in your thread regarding the two Shinies you have. I was wondering which game this Zapdos is from:

Zapdos - #145 (Timid) : 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Grass

Ot:NINJA ID:16458

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind of of your spitbacks/flawless to even out the trade after your credits :).

He chester0334 ,

Posting in your thread regarding the two Shinies you have. I was wondering which game this Zapdos is from:

Zapdos - #145 (Timid) : 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Grass

Ot:NINJA ID:16458

Otherwise, I wouldn't mind of of your spitbacks/flawless to even out the trade after your credits :).
seems to have arrived from johto which was from I believe gen 4 I will tell you what I have not been able to get this cloned so how about you do a seperate trade for cloning service where I let you clone three copies of this zapdos and one for yourself and I will also have you clone a flawless genesect that I am sure is legit and shiny came from japan is legit that will be the first trade
second trade will include the two shinies you can take away credits and take what you need from my thread there good shinies and worth more then two credits so take what you need and however many you need
Edit: I also have two slots open for breeding need to clear the first one up and I have a lot stuff from giveaways etc ask away

Are you sure? Both shinies would be nice (I'm guessing they're both no-redis)?

But, yeah separate treads would be cool. Cloning first, then I'll get you Hyper Voice Eevee and Electrike... could I grab a Mold Breaker Drilbur Luxury Ball (not sure if you have HA Drilbur but I don't have any in my FS) and a Quick Ball Timid Joltik (either ability is fine). Preferably both female and I don't mind if they're spitbacks.

Could I also grab this Solrock too?
If it's not too much trouble? :)
31/31/31/x/31/31

Are you sure? Both shinies would be nice (I'm guessing they're both no-redis)?

But, yeah separate treads would be cool. Cloning first, then I'll get you Hyper Voice Eevee and Electrike... could I grab a Mold Breaker Drilbur Luxury Ball (not sure if you have HA Drilbur but I don't have any in my FS) and a Quick Ball Timid Joltik (either ability is fine). Preferably both female and I don't mind if they're spitbacks.

Could I also grab this Solrock too?
If it's not too much trouble? :)
31/31/31/x/31/31
I can do all of that if you answer my question what two shinies are you talking about\
Edit: it says are you sure? both shinies would be nice?

I can do all of that if you answer my question what two shinies are you talking about\
Edit: it says are you sure? both shinies would be nice?
The Genesect and Zapos, sorry if I was unclean.

I can clone in a couple minutes. Just doing some other cloning/trading with users.
Will you be around for a bit?

The Genesect and Zapos, sorry if I was unclean.

I can clone in a couple minutes. Just doing some other cloning/trading with users.
Will you be around for a bit?
yeah sure and zapdos is not shiny but yeah other then that is fine and if you suspect that there hacked which i fine everyone should be more cautious with what they get and they somehow are tell me and Ill give you store credits
Edit: blue since gen1 if you go online now I will have it ready

yeah sure and zapdos is not shiny but yeah other then that is fine and if you suspect that there hacked which i fine everyone should be more cautious with what they get and they somehow are tell me and Ill give you store credits
Edit: blue since gen1 if you go online now I will have it ready
Yeah, it says it's not Shiny but I don't mind. It has a flawless spread.

It's okay if they're hacked, I'll say something if you/I find out they are.

Should I post when I'm ready?

Yeah, it says it's not Shiny but I don't mind. It has a flawless spread.

It's okay if they're hacked, I'll say something if you/I find out they are.

Should I post when I'm ready?
yeah sure another thing also umm I have two drilbur with mold breaker however one is male in timer ball adamant 31/31/31/31/x/31 thats all I have if you wish I can give you store credit until I can breed one for you
Edit:BlueSinceGen1 I will send invite when I can and I will let you have a store credit still though because of that time you helped me raise my team that overall did not do as well as I wanted they finished 29 and 27 we would have 33 and 27 if rage quits counted

Edit:BlueSinceGen1 I will send invite when I can and I will let you have a store credit still though because of that time you helped me raise my team that overall did not do as well as I wanted they finished 29 and 27 we would have 33 and 27 if rage quits counted
Thank you :) and that sucks was it just bad team synergy or you didn't plan for other threats?

yeah sure another thing also umm I have two drilbur with mold breaker however one is male in timer ball adamant 31/31/31/31/x/31 thats all I have if you wish I can give you store credit until I can breed one for you
Do you don't currently have a Luxury Ball female with Mold Breaker? That's fine, I'll just take store credit until you have the 'mons I want but I'll do the Shinies/Legendaries trade shortly.

Do you don't currently have a Luxury Ball female with Mold Breaker? That's fine, I'll just take store credit until you have the 'mons I want but I'll do the Shinies/Legendaries trade shortly.
alright so lets do a quick recap
trade one you get zapdos and gensect to clone need three copies of zapdos back if possible
trade two your two shinies...in exchange you longer owe me a store credits and I owe you one which will be used to get a mold breaker drilbur and you get a flawless solrock and a spitback female joltik
sure you don't need anything else
Edit:ready to trade
also I wont be able to pick up the clones until tomorrow sorry
Edit edit: if it matters we can trade tomorrow in the afternoon
Edit edit edit: I am going to bed we will have to do this tomorrow afternoon sorry

Last edited:
Hello. Do you have any more numel spitbacks. I have some 5 iv Totodile spit backs with the egg moves leer, crunch, ice punch, and dragon dance. I can also breed for aqua jet. I also have some 5 iv spit back misdreavus with nasty plot, and 5 iv koffing with pain split in repeat balls.

Hello. Do you have any more numel spitbacks. I have some 5 iv Totodile spit backs with the egg moves leer, crunch, ice punch, and dragon dance. I can also breed for aqua jet. I also have some 5 iv spit back misdreavus with nasty plot, and 5 iv koffing with pain split in repeat balls.
I am sure I do there nothing great but if you saw my breeding projects I am working on a numel with egg moves in a repeat ball I'm busy trying to figure out what's hacked and not but it's your choice you want a spitback now or maybe later a spitback with egg moves possibly

I am sure I do there nothing great but if you saw my breeding projects I am working on a numel with egg moves in a repeat ball I'm busy trying to figure out what's hacked and not but it's your choice you want a spitback now or maybe later a spitback with egg moves possibly
I will not be home until albeit later but I am mainly looking to have an own tempo/simple numel. I am not particularly looking for any egg moves. If you could get one with hp grass, I would like that one in particular. I looked at your projects and I noticed that you also have machop and diglett. Do you have a machop with knock off or a diglett with reversal and memento by any chance. I have other mons and I can let you know what I have later when I get home.

I will not be home until albeit later but I am mainly looking to have an own tempo/simple numel. I am not particularly looking for any egg moves. If you could get one with hp grass, I would like that one in particular. I looked at your projects and I noticed that you also have machop and diglett. Do you have a machop with knock off or a diglett with reversal and memento by any chance. I have other mons and I can let you know what I have later when I get home.
Machop does not have knock off but Ty has one with knock off I think ask her and diglett has memento and I can trade that and I don't think any of my numels have hidden power I will see of I have a spitback but if you want egg moves I might start the project if this mess I'm dealing with clears up so you might get one with egg moves

Machop does not have knock off but Ty has one with knock off I think ask her and diglett has memento and I can trade that and I don't think any of my numels have hidden power I will see of I have a spitback but if you want egg moves I might start the project if this mess I'm dealing with clears up so you might get one with egg moves
Ok, cool. I will ask Ty but I should be able to breed it knock off if you have a solid female machop. But I will take the diglett and numel. If you can breed it egg moves, that certainly won't hurt and I won't be home for a good hour. Off the top of my head, i also have some 5-6 nasty plot quiet yamask, aura sphere squirtle , sap sipper bouffant and stantler that I can breed, etc. Also, would you by any chance have an extra kings rock or prankster murkrow? Thanks. It's been a while since I' ve done these trade threads.

Ok, cool. I will ask Ty but I should be able to breed it knock off if you have a solid female machop. But I will take the diglett and numel. If you can breed it egg moves, that certainly won't hurt and I won't be home for a good hour. Off the top of my head, i also have some 5-6 nasty plot quiet yamask, aura sphere squirtle , sap sipper bouffant and stantler that I can breed, etc. Also, would you by any chance have an extra kings rock or prankster murkrow? Thanks. It's been a while since I' ve done these trade threads.
I have a murkrow somewhere yeah and I can give you machop either ways if you have a willingness to teach it knock off

Ok I am now Home and ready to trade whenever. I would like a numel, HA murkrow, female no guard machop if you have, and female diglett with memento. Is there anything you would like? I will post a quick list of what I have shortly.

uote="chester0334, post: 5481274, member: 227510"]I have a murkrow somewhere yeah and I can give you machop either ways if you have a willingness to teach it knock off
Ok I am now Home and ready to trade whenever. I would like a numel, HA murkrow, female no guard machop if you have, and female diglett with memento. Is there anything you would like? I will post a quick list of what I have shortly.[/quote]
alright sounds like a plan umm what do you want Iv spread wise for the machop and diglett and the numel might be a spitback and the murkrow will be in a luxury ball

Ok I am now Home and ready to trade whenever. I would like a numel, HA murkrow, female no guard machop if you have, and female diglett with memento. Is there anything you would like? I will post a quick list of what I have shortly.
alright sounds like a plan umm what do you want Iv spread wise for the machop and diglett and the numel might be a spitback and the murkrow will be in a luxury ball[/quote]
Numel- 31-x-31-31-31-31 modest ,diglett- 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly would be ideal. If you can get an adamant murkrow with brave bird, that would be awesome.

alright sounds like a plan umm what do you want Iv spread wise for the machop and diglett and the numel might be a spitback and the murkrow will be in a luxury ball
Numel- 31-x-31-31-31-31 modest ,diglett- 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly would be ideal. If you can get an adamant murkrow with brave bird, that would be awesome.[/quote]
wait wait wait hold up I have to breed you a modest numel so a spitback sassy numel wont work and the murkrow needs brave bird and not sure if I have that diglett give me a second
Edit: I don't have the diglett you want and what I have on the thread is what I have I have a few other digletts
Edit Edit: if you want me to do a breeding request for what you need it will take a while because there's a huge line of four people ahead of you and considering that today was rough I am just now gonna start on the two numel projects and I need to rebreed my joltiks in my own time because I am out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)