Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using two Pokemon with the same 5 IV spread is the fastest way (unless you have a 6 IV parent to use, that's ideal)
I have better luck using parents with different 5 IV spreads (ex. 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and 31/xx/31/31/31/31), and 6 IV pokemon pop up pretty often for me.

Sounds good!
1332 - 7706 - 6627 | IGN: Elle
Sorry about the wait, got heaps of males. Trading you now, in-game.

Has two EMS I think :). Thanks for Scyther!

is HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Anorith with 4 Ems in a dream ball too much to giveaway ? Should i just stick with spitback ? what do you folks think :) ?

beside that, anyone has a lotad in a safari ball with 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread ?
If you'd be giving away that flawless female, I'd make it a hard giveaway (like a hard question, like Briar's last one), female spitbacks I'd still make it a bit hard too. As they're rare females.

Would love to see some female Anorith's though :).

Using two Pokemon with different 5 IV spreads is the fastest way (unless you have a 6 IV parent to use, that's ideal)
http://destinyknot.tk/ is a good resource for how often you'll get a 6IV offspring. But yeah, what SnoopysWorld said, better to use two different 5IV parents to get a 6IV offspring.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Using two Pokemon with different 5 IV spreads is the fastest way (unless you have a 6 IV parent to use, that's ideal)
Okay. I have a female swampert that's flawless in everything except special attack. But I have a male clauncher that has the IV she's missing. So what items do I give them?

Okay. I have a female swampert that's flawless in everything except special attack. But I have a male clauncher that has the IV she's missing. So what items do I give them?
Give an Everstone to whichever parent has the Nature you want and then give a Destiny Knot to the other.

Still waiting on someone to help me evolve 7 trade evo Pokemon.

Does anyone have a natu/xatu? I really need one.... I am offering one of my modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 eevee's for one.

Last edited:
Anyone have some idea of how I should EV train my shiny reuniclus ? ; u ;
She's modest nature, and already has 252 in special attack -not sure if I should pool the others to HP or have half and half for special defense and defense ~ ; A ;

Also, I'm running a moveset of pain split, recover, shadow ball, and psyshock;
should I replace something with calm mind or replace psyshock with psychic ?

She's modest nature, and already has 252 in special attack -not sure if I should pool the others to HP or have half and half for special defense and defense ~ ; A ;

Paint Split and Recover are redundant. I would keep Recover over Pain Split though.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA
Recover / Focus Blast / Shadow Ball / Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)