Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for at least one of the following:
Nest/Dusk/Luxury Ball, 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire), Female, HA Bulbasaur (preferably with Giga Drain)

In return, I can breed you a hex-flawless spread via time machine method in breeding (the save state is still here, waiting for new parents)
Inheritance is m/31/f/f/f/f (I used parents with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs, so it's obvious the attack IV is a lucky 31)
Non-everstone nature is Rash.
Gender is Male on 12.5% female, but Female on 50% female.

Looking for at least one of the following:
Nest/Dusk/Luxury Ball, 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire), Female, HA Bulbasaur (preferably with Giga Drain)

In return, I can breed you a hex-flawless spread via time machine method in breeding (the save state is still here, waiting for new parents)
Inheritance is m/31/f/f/f/f (I used parents with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs, so it's obvious the attack IV is a lucky 31)
Non-everstone nature is Rash.
Gender is Male on 12.5% female, but Female on 50% female.
I am gonna take it on Anyway,care to do a Naughty Gible in heal ball if I provide a 4 IV one with x/x/31/31/31/31?

Princess Emily

I can,instead could you do a different one?A HP Fire 31/30/31/30/31/30 Hasty Treecko?
Sorry I can't.
From the time machine method, the 31 Attack IV is fixed for this particular session.

So I can't do 31/30/31/30/31/30 Hasty Treecko :(
Unless I'll luck out again some other time getting one IV with a fixed 30 or 31.

BTW do you know about this time machine method no?

Sorry I can't.
From the time machine method, the 31 Attack IV is fixed for this particular session.

So I can't do 31/30/31/30/31/30 Hasty Treecko :(
Unless I'll luck out again some other time getting one IV with a fixed 30 or 31.

BTW do you know about this time machine method no?
HP Rock? That is 31/31/30/30/31/30

Princess Emily

HP Rock? That is 31/31/30/30/31/30
Yeah I can do that.
You have to choose though if it's Treecko, or Gible... because this is one-time use only (unless I get lucky in the future such as getting a 31/m/m/f/f/m spread or whatever).
The inheritance is m/31/f/f/f/f, so that mean you should provide a male with at least 31 HP IV... and a female with 30 IVs in Def; Sp.Atk; & Speed, and 31 IV in Sp.Def.
Also don't forget the needed egg moves :)

UPDATE: 31/31/30/30/31/30 ISN'T HP Rock :P

Yeah I can do that.
You have to choose though if it's Treecko, or Gible... because this is one-time use only (unless I get lucky in the future such as getting a 31/m/m/f/f/m spread or whatever).
The inheritance is m/31/f/f/f/f, so that mean you should provide a male with at least 31 HP IV... and a female with 30 IVs in Def; Sp.Atk; & Speed, and 31 IV in Sp.Def.
Also don't forget the needed egg moves :)
Not necessarily,I just need a male with 31 HP then ditto will take over(HP Rock)

Princess Emily

Clumsy me,but perfect :

31/31/30/31/30/30 is HP Rock
Ok then HP Rock it is?

Also, don't forget...
Nest/Dusk/Luxury Ball, 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire), Female, Timid/Modest, HA Bulbasaur (preferably with Giga Drain), preferably UT but EV-trained is fine

LF a Keldeo that's competitive worthy (IVs aren't too important, but at least 2 perfect IVs would be nice, good nature is necessary) with HP Flying. Willing to offer Mega Stones, Battle Maison items, 5iv spitbacks, and/or one of many battle-ready pokemon (including a battle-ready Terrakion).

Also looking for a competitive-worthy Shaymin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)