Big Everybody Votes Mafia Game Over; Democracy and Communism win

I'm all for the random.com pool of vote options. From what I've been told, we're all sorta just bunched up in little groups and not really pooling our votes into one set target. If we are going to go through it though, I'd think we'd need to do it soon. Not entirely sure if I can be around during deadline, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's neglected to vote at all. In addition to inspection, is there any other roles we need to concern ourselves with? There are some roles that it might not hurt to get targets on, although it might not really be necessary.

Oh, and I still need my archer friend to contact me. If you can't get on IRC at the moment, a PM would be nice. I don't bite, although I might yell at you a bit if you neglect me. :(
I don't think that the random pool voting so much better than the random voting on it's own. If there is a tie, then the owner of the role gets to decide who to use it on anyways, and they will probably use random.org to break the tie anyways.
Why are we lynching Obmud99? Did I miss something? Could Someone tell me what's going on?
Because I can't read sarcasm font. AG voted on billymills even though you can't lynch at night. I honestly don't care if they vote for me, because it doesn't matter.

Whoever wants to be village leader should claim, then we can choose to inspect them together and clean them.

(Edit: I don't mean they should claim, just that they want to be village leader)

Why are so many people inactive? IRC better be blazing (unfortunately that's what I can't be on most of the time.) We need active discussion, something that doesn't seem to be happening on the forum. Any results from votes yesterday that we can discus?

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok guys, I am going to step up to try to organize the village.

Dear <snip>,
You are Batman.

Publicly known as the wealthy playboy Bruce Wayne, you secretly operate as a vigilante to obtain revenge for the traumatic murder of your parents. Without any superpowers or magic, you trained yourself to defeat criminals with science, intellect, physical strength, a wide variety of skills, and willpower. You are considered the world's greatest detective, although it helps that you operate outside the law.

-VOTE INSPECTOR- At night, you may interrogate a user, relying on intimidation tactics and even torture if necessary. You will receive the full role PM of ALIAS.

The more expertise you obtain, the more effectively you can deal with criminals. You will maintain a sheet and share it with vonFiedler. For every 5 entries on the sheet that are correct, you will gain a one-time bonus action. An entry requires an alias, faction, and role name to be correct. Safeguard (block harmful non-kills) at 5, 15, 25, and 35, and Persuade at 10, 20, 30, and 40. Only one action may be used per night this way.

You are allied with Democracy. You win if all threats to freedom are destroyed.
My inspection result was a fortunate one. I managed to find the bodyguard. This means that we can keep my alias a secret while still managing to bodyguard it. If me and the BG both vote for the BG to be on my alias, and everyone else no-votes or votes for themselves, we can have me protected without telling anyone who isn't clean my alias.

I would like claims, although I understand that you may be wary of me since I haven't lynched anybody yet. If you have any useful results, such as the other information roles, I would appreciate that as well.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Could the holder of the alias Gelatinous Cube please contact me. If you do not contact me by the end of the cycle, I will lynch you, unless I find a better lead.

Additionally, could the holder of the role name Martian Manhunter contact me, I think I may be able to help you.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I'd like to have a few votes on Gelatinous Cube. Deadline is in a few hours and he has not yet claimed to me. He is the best lead that I have right now.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Dear Gelatinous Cube,
You are Wonder Woman.

Born Diana, though later adopting the surname Prince, you are the Princess of the Amazons and the representative of your people to the world. Endowed with incredible strength and speed, you fight evil in your mission to promote peace, and are driven above all else to protect the potential of humanity.

-VOTE BODYGUARD- You possess bulletproof bracelets from your home of Themyscira. You will use them each night to protect ALIAS from a killing blow. You may not protect yourself, however.

Of all your resources, your Lasso of Truth, forged by Hephaestus, is perhaps the most wondrous. It will compel ALIAS to tell you the truth regarding whether or not they are pro-village or anti-village. It will take a night to unwind it from around each target, however, and as such may only be used once in two nights.

You are allied with Democracy. You win if all threats to freedom are destroyed.
this is the pm i got from rare555. however i got the following result from a source i won't name:

Gelatinous Cube has the abilities Inspector and Kidnap.
Get to lynching, folks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)