Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have same garchomp jap version do you have a reuniclus
EDIT: You misunderstood what I wrote. I already posses this Garchomp.
EDIT: On a whim I checked your Profile and saw what kind of Reniculus you are after, that I cannot do. But I can probably find either a random one in my Boxes/Pokebank, OR catch a Modest female Duosion from my FS in a ball of your choice to use for breeding.
And thanks for the mod for showing me how to respond without sounding rude.

Last edited:
I need a second clone for IF and only IF I can't locate a Non Shiny Modest Competive Kyogre so that I may trade the Clone of said Garchomp to another person who has a Shiny (ugh, Shiny Kyogre is so ugly imo) Modest Perfect (I'm guessing) HP Grass Kyogre. Or so I can trade it for my Ideal Kyogre.
You know cannibal would give it for free yo, she's a bro like that. /fanboy
And she totally did not put me up to this

Anyway, I was just flinched 3 times in a row and frozen twice in 5 turns, maison hax ftw.
And I could use a Drill Peck / Stealth Rock Skarmory if anyone has one laying around. I already have a female, just need a male.

You know cannibal would give it for free yo, she's a bro like that. /fanboy
And she totally did not put me up to this

Anyway, I was just flinched 3 times in a row and frozen twice in 5 turns, maison hax ftw.
And I could use a Drill Peck / Stealth Rock Skarmory if anyone has one laying around. I already have a female, just need a male.
I know, I just try to be fair. And DAMN that Battle Mansion.....oh that sucks...... Although I still think the people in the Mansion Cheat, I mean I had a whole team trolled by a Macargoo once, a FREAKING MACARGOO. Everything I threw at it missed.
You could've just said, "I have the Garchomp I wasn't looking for one." or "You misunderstood what I wrote."
Thanks, I blame......My own Stupidity. And lack of sleep.

Hey guys, I have the following for trade:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

eevee/M/run away/timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

ferrothorn/F/relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/0
spikes & leech seed

shroomish/F/poison heal/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

machop/M/no guard/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet punch & knock off

I'm mostly looking for RNG'd 5th gen legendaries, but am open to all offers :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have the following for trade:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

eevee/M/run away/timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

ferrothorn/F/relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/0
seed bomb & leech seed

shroomish/F/poison heal/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

machop/M/no guard/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet punch & knock off

I'm mostly looking for RNG'd 5th gen legendaries, but am open to all offers :)
I want feerothorn give me the poke and I'll hug him forever till I bleed out on a hospital bed in lumiose city

Hey im looking to trade my Charizardite X for a Y so if you're interested hit me up. If you don't want my X stone then I have some shat I can offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)