Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here have a naive defiant HP ice(30/31/30/31/31/31)Thundurus?Also Looking for a safari ball pinsir,I can offer things from my thread and this list
Shinies:
Moon ball 5IV Larvitar
Great ball 5IV Croagunk
Luxury Ball Gothita with HP fire
HP Grass Cyndaquil

I'm looking for the following Pokémon:
- a female No Guard Karrablast @ Timer/Great/Luxury Ball
- a female Iron Fist Timburr/Gurdurr @ Luxury Ball

Please CMT. Thanks! ;3

Hey long time no see everyone! I've been away for some time. Anyway, I have a small request. Hopefully someone can help me out pretty quickly. Check my thread for trades. I haven't update in a while, but there's still much to to choose from. Also, I have an extra flawless Latios I wouldn't mind trading(Timid/EV trained). Willing to allow cloning of my pokemon, and ev training services are available as well.

All I need is......
Timid/Male Unnerve Littleo with HP Ice

PM or respond to me here if you can help out.

Last edited:
Hey long time no see everyone! I've been away for some time. Anyway, I have a small request. Hopefully someone can help me out pretty quickly. Check my thread for trades. I haven't update in a while, but there's still much to to choose from. Also, I have an extra Defog Latios I wouldn't mind trading(Timid/EV trained). Willing to allow cloning of my pokemon, and ev training services are available as well.

All I need is......
Timid/Male Unnerve Littleo with HP Ice

PM or respond to me here if you can help out.
Hey man id definately want that Latios. 5iv Timid Non shiny and defog>?

Didnt want to double post, thanks for the cloning man.

Hey man id definately want that Latios. 5iv Timid Non shiny and defog>?

Didnt want to double post, thanks for the cloning man.
So just remembered I gave the spare Defog Latios to a friend, but I do still have my own. I don't have a secondary 3ds, but if you'd like to clone it we can do that for the littleo?

EDIT: Yes. Flawless IV's.

Looking for:
female Eevee in a dive/heal/dream ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31
PP Maxes.

Have these for trade:
Justified M Absol, jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 in Premier Ball, has Play Rough
Justified F Lucario, jolly quad flawless in Dream Ball, has Bullet Punch
Anticipation F Eevee, timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eevee M, modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 in Dive Ball w/ Wish and Yawn
Aerodactyl F, adamant quad flawless in Ultra Ball
Amaura M, calm 31/x/31/31/31/31
Tyrantrum M, adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Fire/Thunder/Ice Fang

Trained:
Salamence F, adamant 31/31/30/31/30/31 252 Attack/Speed, has Dragon Dance and Outrage
Arcanine M, adamant intimidate 31/31/31/x/31/31 252 Attack/HP, has Morning Sun

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
So I'm playing through Pokemon Colosseum atm, soft-resetting on Entei. Is there an easier way to check the nature besides plugging in the stats in an IV calculator and trying to guess from there? I'm saving the two time flutes for Suicune and Raikou (and the 3rd one is basically inaccessible due to being at the top of Mt. Battle), and iirc you can't get the cologne case till later on.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I'm playing through Pokemon Colosseum atm, soft-resetting on Entei. Is there an easier way to check the nature besides plugging in the stats in an IV calculator and trying to guess from there? I'm saving the two time flutes for Suicune and Raikou (and the 3rd one is basically inaccessible due to being at the top of Mt. Battle), and iirc you can't get the cologne case till later on.
Not really, no :(

I have a shiny sheller jolly for trade in a lure ball 31/31/31/x/31/31 its non redis skill link EM rapid spin aqua ring rock blast icicle spear
Lf: kalos shinys pm me

Looking for Stealth Rock Lileep/Cradily, preferably Storm Drain. Have 5IV Pancham, Duskull, Noibat, Squirtle, Skiddo, and Phantump as well as a 3IV Modest Ditto.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
By the time you get to the other two you should have your cologne case already so it's ok to use 1 flute on Entei. Also some natures react better to colognes which might help you narrow the possible ones.

So i came across this .
Also, what is the best nature for it ? I have an adamant one and it's trash.... \
Careful it is

Am i right am i right ?

Last edited:
So i came across this . Am i right am i right ? Also, what is the best nature for it ? I have an adamant one and it's trash....
I would say careful is the best nature for it. Base 230 def doesn't really need much investment, while 80 spdef needs some help :]

Anyone have a quint flawless female Eevee in a cool ball? Or pp maxes?

Here's what I have:
Justified F Lucario, jolly quad flawless in Dream Ball, has Bullet Punch
Justified M Absol, jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 in Premier Ball, has Play Rough
Anticipation F Eevee, timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eevee M, modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 in Dive Ball w/ Wish and Yawn
Aerodactyl F, adamant quad flawless in Ultra Ball
Amaura M, calm 31/x/31/31/31/31
Tyrantrum M, adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Fire/Thunder/Ice Fang

Trained:
Salamence F, adamant 31/31/30/31/30/31 252 Attack/Speed, has Dragon Dance and Outrage
Arcanine M, adamant intimidate 31/31/31/x/31/31 252 Attack/HP, has Morning Sun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)