Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Here comes the BUNNY!!!!

also, the fuck that attitude. You will never become a Hokage talking to your underlings like that. emo.

Nagato betrayed Jiraiya's ideals(and killed him) and in turn gets betrayed/manipulated by Tobi/Obito who got betrayed/killed by Madara and now Madara got betrayed by B.Zetsu. What's next?

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Nagato betrayed Jiraiya's ideals(and killed him) and in turn gets betrayed/manipulated by Tobi/Obito who got betrayed/killed by Madara and now Madara got betrayed by B.Zetsu. What's next?
Tenten double crosses B.Zetsu and becomes god. Turns out Kishi actually had Tenten as the main character this whole time. All jokes aside, I was shocked to see the betrayal occur, its a shame that we didn't see Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara a small fight would have sufficed, or just some more action. Also Its a bit annoying that Infinite Tsukuyomi is just for a few minutes or so( the light shinning that is) It would have made more sense if the light shinned eternally, but that would have been extremely problematic. As far as the dream sequences go, They were all interesting, Ino and Kiba's made me cringe hard, I liked Gaara's alot, getting that childhood that he never had, family, its sad to see that he never had this. Also was Tsunade's a dream with her and Dan, her former love? I remember her saying in Part I that Dan and Naruto had a resemblance so Im unsure. I didn't understand that dream exactly. Hinata's was great as well, it was great to see her with Naruto, her love for him never stopped. Sasuke being a dick to everyone was hilarious as well, I mean he is right, there isn't a thing Kakashi or Sakura can do in a situation like this, which sucks unless they found the Sealing Gourd( but don't have the knowledge on it). Originally when Madara grew the 3rd eye, I thought Kaguya was slowly phasing Madara out for her own body (for example Madara becoming more slender, growing horns transforming into Kaguya) but I guess Black Zetsu is going to meld with him and just possess him with Kaguya in the body. Im still unsure of what her goals are, Madara's goal was to just end war and suffering through an eternal dream, but how does Kaguya factor? Im interested to find out her motives as well, I think Madara's dead next chapter. Good chapter though.

...well it's taking a turn for the weird, that's for sure...

So Vader, everyone isn't sage of six paths, they're all kaguya apparently. Or kakuna if autocorrect had its way.

Reactions: v

CrushinDefeat

Im just absolutely stunned, in regards to Naruto Chapter 679, Im just speechless, I have absolutely no idea what Naruto and Sasuke are going to do against Kaguya. This situation continues to look more and more grim for Team Seven. At this point I can't think of anything they can do to defeat Kaguya. I was absolutely stunned that when Kaguya absorbs the chakara out of everyone, they will all turn into White Zetsu's which is absolutely crazy, I still don't understand all of that, the first thing I thought of when I heard that they will turn into White Zetsu's was Hinata, that was my biggest fear o.o. Also I love that Kaguya used the Byakugan to identify Naruto and Sakura's chakara. That was a very good touch, we've spent so much time thinking about the Rinnegan and Sharingan, that the Byakugan's been pretty obscure. So I love that they threw in the Byakugan for usage purposes. It also does make sense that Kaguya controls the Byakugan along with the two other Great Eye Techniques. Sakura seriously never seizes to surprise me -_-. It was good set up, Kaguya's back which was expected. Im not even sure where Madara went, I have a feeling that Madara will somehow weaken her from the inside, if not then Im not even sure what they will do. Also we found out about Hagaromo's brothers name which was interesting(his names Hamura I guess). Great chapter. Very intense looking forward to the next one :o!

I wonder if this is even her final form.

Jesus christ I was really hoping that Madara was the final boss too but I guess there was never a chance of that being true anyways.

Also why does Kaguya need 'soldiers' (Could have been a mistranslation)

This is getting more awkward every week..... the only option to beat kaguya is........ THAT MADARA TURNS A GOOD GUY!!!!

c'mon kishi don't disappoint us.

Perhaps Kaguya is good and she needs soldiers to combat the alien threat coming to destroy the planet because the chakra-using population surpassed one million. (Kurenai's child which Kishi definitely did not forget about)

Can Sasuke and Naruto kick reality to the curb? Find out next time on DBZ.

Last edited:

CrushinDefeat

Perhaps Kaguya is good and she needs soldiers to combat the alien threat coming to the planet to destroy it because the chakra-using population surpassed one million. (Kurenai's child which Kishi definitely did not forget about)

Can Sasuke and Naruto kick reality to the curb? Find out next time on DBZ.
Fusion Dance or gtfo lolol

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
so rikudo sage's bro with other half of chakra stuff is gonna cum and give them more powers to fite kaguya or something? idk don't see any other powerups inc that can help them out here, origin of all chakra woman f*ckin op and no fatal flaw in sight

CrushinDefeat

I saw this really odd fan art of Sakura getting a huge power up and looking like Kaguya minus the eyes( with horns, and more busty). Its idiotic to ask but Sakura for a power up or nah? I honestly don't care but w/e. I give her credit for jumping in ready to attack Kaguya. I've never laughed harder in my life knowing Sakura Haruno, is going to physically dominate Kaguya. Let the cat fight begin!

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
naruto is so bland right now, why couldn't shikamaru be the main character or something so then fights would be interesting

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^Because if he was, he'd inevitably be tormented by the "Shadow Demons" inside him that made him hated by the village until he refined himself by training in the ways of the "Deer Sage" and becoming Ninja Jesus. Same ending.

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
I’m not sure how I feel about this. She’s too powerful compared to the heroes, which is a bad move on the author’s part. It means that something really cheesy is going to happen or there will be plot hax. This better now go down like Reborn’s ending….

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)