Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Move tutor signal beam, hyper voice, and super power for my jolteon, sylveon, and flareon.
Those tutor moves don't exist on Pokémon XY, and so would have to be done on previous generations (i.e. Sylveon would have to be an Eevee).

However, Wifi services have shut down for previous generation games (pre-XY). So you couldn't simply trade your Pokémon to someone who does have access to those tutor moves. Sorry to disappoint.

Looking for a aerodactyl with egg moves Wide guard and Tailwind. Preferebly good IVs too. If its female its need to have unnerve as ability! Have:

Female Totodile,Jolly ,4 IVs (Dive ball - Flatter, Aqua jet, Ice punch, Dragon dance )
Female Scraggy, Intimidate, Brave and 31/31/31/x/31/0 IVs (detect, fake out, drain punch)
Female Deino, Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Dusk ball - Earth power)
Female Houndoom, timid flashfire 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Ev-trained lv 50 Max Spatk/speed + egg move destiny bond)

I'm doing Battle Maison, with

Charizard X: Flare Blitz / Dragon Claw / Roost / WoW -Mega Stone
Gorges: Wish /Toxic / Protect / Dazzling Gleam -Leftovers
Froakie: Ice Beam / Surf / Extrasensory / Dark Pulse -Life Orb

It's going well for now - 34 win streak, any suggestions for improvements?

Those tutor moves don't exist on Pokémon XY, and so would have to be done on previous generations (i.e. Sylveon would have to be an Eevee).

However, Wifi services have shut down for previous generation games (pre-XY). So you couldn't simply trade your Pokémon to someone who does have access to those tutor moves. Sorry to disappoint.
damn =\

So even if someone had pokebank and black and white two I still wouldn't be able to get those moves?

damn =\

So even if someone had pokebank and black and white two I still wouldn't be able to get those moves?
Someone would have to breed a flawless eevee, and evolve it into a flareon/jolteon, then tutor and proceed to transfer through poke bank onto gen6, (from gen5 obviously). Slyveon is gen6 exclusive and hence is impossible

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Can you trade between a FR version of Heartgold to a standard english one?
Yes.

Someone would have to breed a flawless eevee, and evolve it into a flareon/jolteon, then tutor and proceed to transfer through poke bank onto gen6, (from gen5 obviously). Slyveon is gen6 exclusive and hence is impossible
You can still tutor Hyper Voice onto Eevee, and transfer it over, then evolve it.

Ok guys,I am bent on destroying the battle maison,I have my first 2 mons sorted,can you guys help me pick the third?

Mega Lucario will lead 252 Atk,252 speed and 4 Defense(Lucarionite)
Close combat
Bullet punch
Swords dance
Crunch

Bold Zapdos standard mix of defences,don't remember
Defog
Heat wave
Thunderbolt
Roost

Ok guys,I am bent on destroying the battle maison,I have my first 2 mons sorted,can you guys help me pick the third?

Close combat
Bullet punch
Swords dance
Crunch

Defog
Heat wave
Thunderbolt
Roost
You have problems dealing with Tanks, I recommend a bruiser fairy or dragon type, you could always swap
heat wave or defog (lack of hazards in BM) for toxic on Zapdos for stalling non steel tanks, and then add a bruiser such as Snorlax or Dragonite

Edit: by "tanks" I mean mega lucario can't sweep all potential BM tanks.

You could try Mega Garchomp, and then make lucario special sweeper ft. Specs/LO

You have problems dealing with Tanks, I recommend a bruiser fairy or dragon type, you could always swap heat wave or defog (lack of hazards in BM) for toxic on Zapdos for stalling non steel tanks, and then add a bruiser such as Snorlax or Dragonite

Edit: by "tanks" I mean mega lucario can't sweep all potential BM tanks.
It doesn't take more than 2 hits to do so,I may use scarf chomp,tho

There has been a problem recently I got in a huge fight with my mom and I lashed out because after a while getting yelled at does not feel good.............and boy did I pay I lost my phone my tablet and 90% of my games and most of it was from my childhood gone to goodwill I managed to save my 3ds and my 3ds games but it stinks and part of the reason I cant fufill any trades is because of this problem I am sorry because not only can I not trade until this clears up but my mom kicked me out of the house so my dad dropped me off at my grandmothers and im only 16.....so heres an update I figured out it can take two days to get a flawless pokemon with egg moves so orders update-....the numel with egg moves is ready when I get my 3ds and im almost done with the fletchling request and joltik should not be a problem the person who ordered the aron can ditch my request if they chose to and lasy valkyrie keep my stuff until I get back online which will hopefully be in a few days
Shouldn't this post be on your thread instead of the SQSR thread?

On a different note,anyone here who can get me a female spitback dream ball zubat?

Hey long time no see everyone! I've been away for some time. Anyway, I have a small request. Hopefully someone can help me out pretty quickly. Check my thread for trades. I haven't update in a while, but there's still much to to choose from. Also, I have an extra flawless Latios I wouldn't mind trading(Timid/EV trained). Willing to allow cloning of my pokemon, and ev training services are available as well.

All I need is......
Timid/Male Unnerve Littleo with HP Ice

PM or respond to me here if you can help out.
Bump for new page. Still need this guy.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm doing Battle Maison, with

Charizard X: Flare Blitz / Dragon Claw / Roost / WoW -Mega Stone
Gorges: Wish /Toxic / Protect / Dazzling Gleam -Leftovers
Froakie: Ice Beam / Surf / Extrasensory / Dark Pulse -Life Orb

It's going well for now - 34 win streak, any suggestions for improvements?

Close combat
Bullet punch
Swords dance
Crunch

Defog
Heat wave
Thunderbolt
Roost
We have a Battle Maison thread in OI where you can get some good advice. Captains I would suggest going for earthquake over WoW on Char-X and maybe even dragon dance over roost. Arhan no point using defog in the Maison as no one uses hazards but you obviously won't want to drop it completely (being a transfer move and all) so I would look to replace zapdos with something else entirely

Hey guys, I have the following for trade:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

eevee/M/run away/timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

ferrothorn/F/relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/0
spikes & leech seed

shroomish/M or F/quick feet/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet seed

pinsir/hyper cutter/jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
quick attack & close combat

machop/no guard/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet punch & knock off

I'm mostly looking for 5th gen RNG legendaries, but am open to offers :)

I've been away for a while, so 2 questions that may even seem n00bish, if answering them here is an issue then send me a PM

1st - so there is no more gen5 wifi support from nintendo, can I wifi-trade a pokemon transfered from gen5?
2nd - there used to be user groups here, one of them was directed to storing/ designing the trade-thread, does this still exist?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've been away for a while, so 2 questions that may even seem n00bish, if answering them here is an issue then send me a PM

1st - so there is no more gen5 wifi support from nintendo, can I wifi-trade a pokemon transfered from gen5?
2nd - there used to be user groups here, one of them was directed to storing/ designing the trade-thread, does this still exist?
I answered the first question earlier, you even quoted the answer.

Groups don't exist anymore :(

Hey, looking for a 6IV Ditto. Willing to trade an Impish Immunity Gligar, a bold Celebi with perfect IVs in HP, Sp. Atk, and Speed, a modest Rotom-w with perfect IVs in HP, Defense, Sp. Def, and Speed. I have more pokemon and items than that to trade, those were just ones that seemed noteworthy enough to list. If anybody has a 6IV Ditto they are willing to trade me please PM me. Thanks a lot :)

Friend Code: 0018-2182-2832

Its possible to get move tutor moves on pokes that are breed in xy ? For exemple, i want a hariyama with ice punch and i want it with the possible 5 perfect ivs, can i breed a hariyama from bw that learn it with a ditto and get the move like an egg move ?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Its possible to get move tutor moves on pokes that are breed in xy ? For exemple, i want a hariyama with ice punch and i want it with the possible 5 perfect ivs, can i breed a hariyama from bw that learn it with a ditto and get the move like an egg move ?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)