Other XY OU Ladder Tournament I [Week One]

Status
Not open for further replies.
day one of the dangerous climb to the top of the ou ladder

were in dangerous territory here. foreign territory. some have entered and never made it out alive. in fact, the low showdown ladder contains some of the deadliest species known to man, including the elusive choice specs azumarill, and a mythical beast which goes by the name of 'donphan'. legend has it that this godlike pokemon carries devastating attacks such as ice shard, which not only moves first but will surely take a staggering ten percent of your health. if you encounter this pokemon, the safest course of action is to stand your ground, make yourself as large as possible, and forfeit.

further exploration in these parts reveals a unique combination of two pokemon called 'deoxys' and 'bisharp'. unfortunately, the staggering originality of such a strategy has left me with very little comment to make about it. by the time i could even comprehend what i was facing, the game had rapidly turned from a walk in the park, to a literal nightmare.

one final danger which must be avoided at all costs is the infamous 'bapong bas'. this mysterious tribe of indigenous peoples are said to pray to an idol known only as dEnNiS, and will literally play the exact same team every single time you encounter them. thankfully for the roving battler, this dangerous tribe is facing the threat of extinction. their survival will depend on their ability to adapt and actually learn how to play. can they do it? only time will tell.

after close encounters with such horrific creatures, its a miracle that i made it out alive. please, stay safe friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)