Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Say I have an egg, and I get it hatched in the foreign game (i.e, japanese)
I ask the guy to give it a nickname.

When the Pokemon was nicknamed in the foreign language, would it still change to your language of game when you evolve it?

When the Pokemon was nicknamed in the foreign language, would it still change to your language of game when you evolve it?
I believe the nickname stays, I haven't confirmed tho.

Nicknamed, no. It'll stay whatever its nicknmed. If it is NOT nicknamed, it will be the species name of your language.

No, it maintains it's Foreign nickname.

Edit: The ninjas are real.

I know normal named pokes do (Corpish has a neat French, too bad it lost it when it Evolved :( ).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

No, nicknames are permanent.

Edit: and this is where lack of sleep and old age are a factor. I will cut all of you for being faster :(

LF Slowking, Registeel, Porygon-Z, Azelf, Regigigas and Shaymin to complete my pokedex. Will trade back immediately. thanks in advance for any help!

I bought a used copy of Pokemon Y that had a save file that is post-game. I checked the pc for pokemon I want and am now hunting down some megastones to trade over to my X version before I restart this save file. Is there anything else I should check in this before I restart it?
Don't forget to trade some items. Leftovers, PP ups, PP maxes, the normal gem (if they haven't used up the only one available in the entire game), plates, rare evolution items like king's rocks, dusk stones, sachets and whipped dreams and probably a bunch of other things that I've forgotten. You might as well trade over the strange souvenir, too. You never know what a future game might need it for.

Looking for a reliable cloner to clone my 30/30/31/31/31/31 hasty yveltal I recently required. I'm looking for original + 4. Cloner is off course able to keep a copy for themselves :]

CJorex your welcome :]

Looking for a reliable cloner to clone my 30/30/31/31/31/31 hasty yveltal I recently required. I'm looking for original + 4. Cloner is off course able to keep a copy for themselves :]

CJorex your welcome :]
I have a powersaves and bank, so I could clone it for you. I understand if you wouldn't trust me, though.

Looking to expand my shop with unique lower gen pokes, particularly things caught in Master Balls since they can't be passed via breeding. Any opinions on Gen 4 pokes with a colour scheme that matches the Master Ball's?

Looking to expand my shop with unique lower gen pokes, particularly things caught in Master Balls since they can't be passed via breeding. Any opinions on Gen 4 pokes with a colour scheme that matches the Master Ball's?
Gengar..absolutely gengar.

Not gen 4 but perfect fit

Last edited:
Looking for PP Maxes.

I have:

Justified M Absol, jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 in Premier Ball, has Play Rough
Anticipation F Eevee, timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
Eevee M, modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 in Dive Ball w/ Wish and Yawn
Aerodactyl F, adamant quad flawless in Ultra Ball
Amaura M, calm 31/x/31/31/31/31
Tyrantrum M, adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Fire/Thunder/Ice Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)