Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a bunch of flawless pokemon cluttering one of my boxes (mostly males) that I got while breeding females for other trainers. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to offer another flawless pokemon for them? Check my trade thread if it isn't listed then I don't have it and will most likely accept the offer.

They are:

Growlithe (Male)
Friend Ball
Adamant/Intimidate
EGM: Crunch, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Morning Sun

Growlithe (Male)
Friend Ball
Adamant/Flashfire
EGM: Crunch, Flare Blitz, Close Combat

Growlithe (Female)
Friend Ball
Adamant/Flashfire
EGM: Close Combat

Houndor (Male)
Luxury Ball
Timid/Flashfire

Mareep (Male) x5
Moon Ball
Modest/Static

Machop (Male)
Heavy Ball
Adamant/No Guard
EGM: Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch

Phanpy (Female)
Heavy Ball
Adamant/Pickup
EGM: Ice Shard, Play Rough, Head Smash

Croagunk (Female)
Luxury Ball
Adamant/Dry Skin
AGM: Drain Punch

Thats all the extras I have at the moment but I can breed plenty if you want to check out the trade thread in my Sig.
Check my thread but I cant trade now you will know if you check it and see why also I can do breeding requests if you want

Does anyone have Rattled Whismur? Natures and IVs are irrelevant, I just need the ability, please.
I can breed any of the following 5 IV Pokemon in return.

Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse, Modest.
Inmunity Gligar, Impish.
Meditite, Jolly.
Harvest Phantump, Impish.
Larvesta, Modest.
Larvitar with Stealth Rock and/or Dragon Dance, Adamant.
Bulbasaur with Giga Drain, Relaxed.
Rotom, Calm.
Regenerator Slowpoke, Bold.
Heracross with Rock Blast, Adamant.
Prankster Sableye with Recover, Careful.
Mold Breaker Axew, Adamant.
Flash Fire Houndour with Destiny Bond, Timid.
Prankster Cottonee with Switcheroo, Encore and Memento, Impish.
Moxie Pinsir with Quick Attack, Jolly.
Klefki, Impish.

Just send me a PM telling me what you want me to breed, along with your friend code.

1000th Post Giveaway

Hey,Guys I just reached 1000 posts on smogon so I am gonna celebrate it by giving away one of my legends from my Kalos legend collection,all you have to do is answer the question on my profile
Only 1 guess per person,2 hints are being given

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but who was the ot thats is on smogon for an eevee thats shiny and was given to zogy10 please pm me I have a question about the redistribution rights on that
Ot on the eevee is lucy

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but who was the ot thats is on smogon for an eevee thats shiny and was given to zogy10 please pm me I have a question about the redistribution rights on that
Ot on the eevee is lucy
Do you know the Trainer ID of it? Cause I might know who it is depending on the TID.

Looking for a Safari with Chansey or just if anyone has 2 extra lucky eggs around. PM me if you do willing to work something out :) thanks

Eevee | Ability: Anticipation (HA) | Nature: Bold
OT: Lucy | ID: 38799
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Moves: Wish/ Heal Bell/ Hyper Voice.

His talking about this one...
I suspected he was talking about that one (have a ralts with the same OT and ID), but it never hurts to ask ;)

Looking to expand my shop with unique lower gen pokes, particularly things caught in Master Balls since they can't be passed via breeding. Any opinions on Gen 4 pokes with a colour scheme that matches the Master Ball's?
ambipomb mismagius spiritomb drapion.

My Skarmory is going to be the Colosseum Reset so I can get it in a nice ball with Counter, but thanks the offer of a Heavy Ball one evan. I'll try for Premier Ball then, though if that gets tedious I'll go for Timer.

Hey guys, I have the following for trade:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

eevee/M/run away/timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

ferrothorn/F/relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/0
spikes & leech seed

shroomish/M or F/quick feet/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet seed

pinsir/hyper cutter/jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
quick attack & close combat

machop/no guard/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet punch & knock off

I'm mostly looking for 5th gen RNG legendaries, but am open to offers :)

Anybody with a female mawile in Love Ball? IVs and stuff don't matter, I just need it to breed the Pokéball and I don't have access to SS.

Got some goods for trade (want 5IV pokes in return, the poke for the Dragonite does not need to be EV'd or Leveled):

Lv. 57
Adamant | Multiscale | Female
31/31/31/x/31/31
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Dragon Dance
Extreme Speed
Fire Punch
Dragon Claw

(Male)
(Female)
Adamant | Multiscale
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dragon Dance
Extreme Speed

Anybody with a female mawile in Love Ball? IVs and stuff don't matter, I just need it to breed the Pokéball and I don't have access to SS.
I have one,can give it to you but am covered head to toe with breeding stuff,so how about I trade it to you for free,you breed till you get 2 perfect and send one my way and keep 1 and parent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)