Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody confirm or deny whether getting the World Ability Ribbon is still available with the termination of Nintendo WFC? If not, are there any replacement servers out there that could make this possible again?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but who was the ot thats is on smogon for an eevee thats shiny and was given to zogy10 please pm me I have a question about the redistribution rights on that
Ot on the eevee is lucy
I'm pretty sure it belongs to lyop, but she's inactive now.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
What do you have,may I have a short list?I am mainly looking for water type nice ball breed Spitbacks or prev gen legends
Well, for Water types I have Heavy Ball Shelder, Dive Ball Clauncher, Lure Ball Lapras, Lure Ball Tentacool and Love Ball Chinchou

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Found out I hadn't RNG'd Zekrom on Black 2. What spread/nature are best? Was thinking of going for Lonely 6IV, but I'm open to other recommendations. Also, which ball? Luxury fits it, but then again luxury fits everything. Tutor moves? Besides Magnet Rise of course.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Found out I hadn't RNG'd Zekrom on Black 2. What spread/nature are best? Was thinking of going for Lonely 6IV, but I'm open to other recommendations. Also, which ball? Luxury fits it, but then again luxury fits everything. Tutor moves? Besides Magnet Rise of course.
I would do either Naughty or Lonely, Zekrom doesn't really ever use tutor moves

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I would do either Naughty or Lonely, Zekrom doesn't really ever use tutor moves
Heh, but they make it look fancier xD. I'll probably go with Lonely to make the defences more even, mainly so it can take a hit from any random ice beams that come his way.

So when I have access to my stuff again what should I do for a giveaway I was thinking a few shinies like a shiny lombre could work and a breeding request does that sound to generous by the way just because I dont have stuff doesnt mean I wont take someone up for a breeding request on stuff thats not on my thread so comment on my thread if you need a breeding request done for you I am also looking for a female buneary with klutz in a dream ball it can be a spitback

LF bold chansey 5-6ivs either missing attack and should have seismic toss and aerometheraphy. Giving. A 6iv kyogre or 6iv gohitelle or a shiny 6iv Absol or a kalos born 5iv porygon.

Anyone with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Female Pinsir in Net Ball please PM me so we can make a deal
LF bold chansey 5-6ivs either missing attack and should have seismic toss and aerometheraphy. Giving. A 6iv kyogre or 6iv gohitelle or a shiny 6iv Absol or a kalos born 5iv porygon.
What nature is Porygon?

So when I have access to my stuff again what should I do for a giveaway I was thinking a few shinies like a shiny lombre could work and a breeding request does that sound to generous by the way just because I dont have stuff doesnt mean I wont take someone up for a breeding request on stuff thats not on my thread so comment on my thread if you need a breeding request done for you I am also looking for a female buneary with klutz in a dream ball it can be a spitback
I can get you a female loveball buneary with Klutz, would you be interested in that?

if my houndoom gets flash fire activated and then it mega evolves. does it still get the flash fire boost from before it evolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)