Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I have the following for trade:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

eevee/M/run away/timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

ferrothorn/F/relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/0
spikes & leech seed

shroomish/M or F/quick feet/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet seed

pinsir/hyper cutter/jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
quick attack & close combat

machop/no guard/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet punch & knock off

I'm mostly looking for 5th gen RNG legendaries, but am open to offers :)
That ferrothorn is awesome. Cmt I don't think I have anything of interest to you but it's worth a shot

Anyone have a Gale Wings Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame? I don't care about the IVs, as I can breed them myself. I've tried to get one from the GTS, but I keep getting Flame Body/Big Pecks. Adamant is preferred, but if not, I'll breed for it. I'm also looking for a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur.

Last edited:
Anyone have a Gale Wings Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame? I don't care about the IVs, as I can breed them myself. I've tried to get one from the GTS, but I keep getting Flame Body/Big Pecks. Adamant is preferred, but if not, I'll breed for it. I'm also looking for a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur.
I have some 5 iv ones

Anyone want a treecko?ill give one to you for free just add me.And if you want a female treecko ill trade you one for a koffing/wheezing or snorlax/munchlax (any level or nature).
3153 - 4248 - 8250
ill be on in a hour

If you lose Flash Fire as an Ability you lose the boost it provides; its applied as an Ability modifier not a direct stat modifier like Lightningrod. So if you switch in on a Fire move then Mega, you lose the +50% boost to Fire moves.
hmm dang... ok nice to know.

anyone have a heavy ball female houndoom or houndour? will offer 5-6iv pokes and eggs for it

LF Prankster Murkrow. Either a female with Prankster or 31/31/31/x/31/31 male with Prankster. The more IVs on the female the better, saves me the breeding time. Check my pastebin link in sig for what I can offer.

Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for someone who knows how to IV check a pokemon's iv set (with a powersave).

Does anyone know how to do that?

Anyone have a Nest ball female Scyther? Or Shiny Scizor in a safari / nest ball? Also looking for 5IV horsea w/ Swift Swim or shiny 5 IV Kingdra with Swift Swim. CMT for what I have for trade.

I am looking for a Sableye with Prankster if anyone would be willing to part with one. Gender/Nature/IVs are inconsequential, I just want the little bastard to have Prankster. I am offering a Jolly Natured Shroomish w/Quick Feet, male or female your choice. If you desire something else, PM me with a request and I'll see what I can do.

Bump for new page:

LF Prankster Murkrow. Either a female with Prankster or 31/31/31/x/31/31 male with Prankster. The more IVs on the female the better, saves me the breeding time. Check my pastebin link in sig for what I can offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)