Playoffs Smogon Tour 17 Playoffs - Finals [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Upon request I have edited in all of the replays of every battle that has occurred so far into the OP in the order that the players played them in.

Marshall.Law vs. FLCL replays don't seem to exist, and only pastebin logs of Aqualouis vs. Double01 exist from what I gather. If anyone has replays of either match-up or pastebin logs of Marshall.Law vs. FLCL, feel free to send them to me and I'll edit them into the thread!

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Upon request I have edited in all of the replays of every battle that has occurred so far into the OP in the order that the players played them in.

Marshall.Law vs. FLCL replays don't seem to exist, and only pastebin logs of Aqualouis vs. Double01 exist from what I gather. If anyone has replays of either match-up or pastebin logs of Marshall.Law vs. FLCL, feel free to send them to me and I'll edit them into the thread!
As far as I know, at the time those battles took place the replay system was turned off, so they won't exist

damn, these semi finals are solid af. even though m dragon and bloo and leftiez are beastly as hell, materclass will win, cause he obtained the scoot power this season ;o

honestly, i just wanna see bloo have some pink pixels because it would be hot af, but these semis are probably gonna be the best semis smogon tour has seen for a while..

gl to all four of you, i could see all of you with a trophy tbh. and good job leftiez, i know you've proven many people wrong by being here and for that i commend you!

Bloo, I know you're a fan of Earthworm.. good news for you, you could be joining him soon!

[04:22] <@dice> dgaf playing LoL *_*
01[04:22] <&Sweepage> lmao
01[04:22] <&Sweepage> genegar
01[04:23] <&Sweepage> Leftiez
01[04:23] <&Sweepage> shook him so hard
01[04:23] <&Sweepage> he decided to join the LoL bandwagon
[04:23] <&gengar> he knocked his ass into league of legends

#leftieztour17

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gotta bet on BLOO

Dudes been in most of the Smogon Tour Finals since I joined, this is his trophy

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
bring it home to cryos mariano =]

edit: also seasons 6,8,12 all had better semi's off the top my head so stop bandwagoning

Last edited:
1. Bloo vs. 12. Leftiez : Hum, Just one thing, it is that Leftiez surprised me in this season ! I think he'll have DPP and either BW or XY even if Bloo is too solid in these tiers but i hope he won't get haxed.
3. M Dragon vs. 10. Masterclass : Another solid match between two solid players. Imo, M Dragon will win DPP and BW. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)