Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you own a powersave have a look for Keysav And Mass Dumper. I apologise if this is classed as off topic :)
Sigh.... I do believe that I have already explained this clearly earlier. So I'll repeat myself one more time. "I have already read the tutorials and I have already tried it out myself" and I have also said "It is not working for me on my computer".

Don't start tampering with my patience and don't make me keep repeating myself. If you're not going to volunteer to help and not listen to what I am stating, then I suggest you stop. I am already completely annoyed and I have already wasted enough of my time getting suggestions from people right now because I'm not in the mood for suggestions right now (I have a life and responsibilities on schedule so I'm trying to save myself some time). Understand?

P.S. - Please do not take this personally or a threat. If I sounded rude or disrespectful, then I'm apologize.

Excuse me, please?

I'm looking for someone who knows how to IV check a pokemon's iv set (with a powersave).

Does anyone know how to do that?

Last edited:
Offering theese female pokemons in a dream ball and with HA:
-raticate
-suskit
-spearow
-staravia
-murkrow
-torkoal
-exeggute

Need: competitive cobalion,virizion,terraklion and pokemons that i don't have.

Sigh.... I do believe that I have already explained this clearly earlier. So I'll repeat myself one more time. "I have already read the tutorials and I have already tried it out myself" and I have also said "It is not working for me on my computer".

Don't start tampering with my patience and don't make me keep repeating myself. If you're not going to volunteer to help and not listen to what I am stating, then I suggest you stop. I am already completely annoyed and I have already wasted enough of my time getting suggestions from people right now because I'm not in the mood for suggestions right now (I have a life and responsibilities on schedule so I'm trying to save myself some time). Understand?

P.S. - Please do not take this personally or a threat. If I sounded rude or disrespectful, then I'm apologize.
I had only seen your post on the last page and to be honest if your asking for someone to check the IV's for you instead of asking if anyone knows how to do that. How about asking if someone could check them for you? Also how about not getting rude with someone trying to help you?

Seriously Diabolico, just stop. You are being rude to a person who is trying to help you. That is not OK.
If you cannot use keysav or massdumper, then try keybv.
If not, then speedrun through the game until you get to Kiloude city.

EDIT: also, if you are not in the mood for suggestions, then why did you post looking for help?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

I agree with Ticcyboy and Elena90 , if might help if you're more specific with what you want (and don't fault people for not being around the last time you asked, I mean, come on). What is it that you need exactly? If you need a Pokemon's IVs checked, send it to someone with Powersaves. Or, use a combination of Battle Institute, HP checker, and IV judge in Kiloude City to figure it out for yourself.

I agree with Ticcyboy and Elena90 , if might help if you're more specific with what you want (and don't fault people for not being around the last time you asked, I mean, come on). What is it that you need exactly? If you need a Pokemon's IVs checked, send it to someone with Powersaves. Or, use a combination of Battle Institute, HP checker, and IV judge in Kiloude City to figure it out for yourself.
Exactly!
Diabolico Breed a pokemon, go the the Battle Institute in Lumiose City and enter that pokemon. It will then show it's stats at level 50. Then go to Anistar City and check with the guy who can tell your pokemon's hidden power. Input all the info into an IV Calculator online.

I had only seen your post on the last page and to be honest if your asking for someone to check the IV's for you instead of asking if anyone knows how to do that. How about asking if someone could check them for you? Also how about not getting rude with someone trying to help you?
Seriously Diabolico, just stop. You are being rude to a person who is trying to help you. That is not OK.
If you cannot use keysav or massdumper, then try keybv.
If not, then speedrun through the game until you get to Kiloude city.

EDIT: also, if you are not in the mood for suggestions, then why did you post looking for help?
Exactly!
Diabolico Breed a pokemon, go the the Battle Institute in Lumiose City and enter that pokemon. It will then show it's stats at level 50. Then go to Anistar City and check with the guy who can tell your pokemon's hidden power. Input all the info into an IV Calculator online.
Ticcyboy, Elena90, Tatertot - (Taking a deep breath) You're right, guys. I'm sorry. I thought I was being specific enough. But I guess it wasn't enough. I was actually trying to find someone who can IV check some pokemon for me since my Powersave device won't work for me.

Ticcyboy - I know you were trying to help. So I apologize for getting so impatient and snapping at you.

Ticcyboy, Elena90, Tatertot - Again. I'm really sorry. It really wasn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)