League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

It's more like the upper threshold of low elo

congrats though!! breaking into a new tier is pretty big, I'm sure you'll keep improving from here too :) gold is better than quite a lot of players

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Backpack me pls lol.

I kid.

So after playing some AFO myself:

J4 - really fun. One person took Ghost though. Silly.
Ashe - My buddy built AP Ashe and I just went normal build. Humorous; especially when someone completely misses an Ashe arrow.
Darius - 2 of our teammates were awful with Darius ult but we won. Apprehend chains are hilarious.
Draven - Good for comedy value. And Draven.
Katarina - I think we went ~85 kills to their ~76. Had a Quadra but couldn't quite get the Penta. Ended in about 30 min.
Zed - Played this with RODAN. I packed a Mercurial Scimitar and Thorn mail to throw them off. Rodan carried.
Shen - At first I thought this would be dumb, but both sides made the match interesting. I went for the normal Shen build but I saw some Wit's End Hydra and... even a Statik Shiv. Hilarious to ult too.
Morgana - This match was weird. Some people didn't like it but there was some skill to it because Black Shield could nullify so much if timed correctly.
Ezreal - Just fun because AP / AD.
Teemo - Made for the masochists or those that want to enter a pseudo trench warfare. Utter. Stupidity.
Nidalee - This should just be called Spear Bridge. Also pretty horrid.
Lee Sin - Such blind. Also fun because there was skill involved. Enemy team Dragon Rage me 3 times in a row though...

I still want to do these:

Garen - Dont tell me you don't want to see all the spins.
Blitz - I want to do this in a 5v5 for chain pull hilarity.
Cho - If only to see Feast stacks, Rupture whiffs, and fine gentlemen dining.

Any more lol suggestions?

i'm trying to find OFAs to play with cheeky builds/tactics involved

I still want to play Fiora so I can justify rushing hydra into thornmail and seeing what happens when the R's get pressed

in OFA sona can have all 3 auras going at once and maxed by the level 9 mark

maokai OFA is hilarious when you can land a sapling nuke on a careless twisted advance

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ziggs is the most fun OFA I've done so far, it's basically WWII simulator. You can also troll teammates with satchel charge ;)

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Shen - At first I thought this would be dumb, but both sides made the match interesting. I went for the normal Shen build but I saw some Wit's End Hydra and... even a Statik Shiv. Hilarious to ult too.
wit's + abyssal + sunfire = gg

still really badly want to try janna gragas alistar

would be so much fun

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Normally I never do this but:

The revenge against this Caitlyn was so sweet.

She played with us one game and did rather abysmal. She then pinned the blame on us.

Thankfully... my buddy pointed out who we were facing in this match.

I told bot to shit on them for me.

Well at first they didn't. They kind of got creamed. TO be fair I was in mid a lot because my friend was there. 420 Weedwick was doing fine. So then they thought they got really good and built a lot of snowball items.

Then baron happened.

I smited the bitch and got it, and then we continued to steamroll them.

Oh revenge. So so sweet. I realize I'm rabbling but you don't even know how I feel.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I wish I could like Stone's post.

NO ONE KNOWS SUFFERING LIKE I DO. THE INABILITY TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION WITHOUT POSTING. AAAAGGHHH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)