Bleach Discussion Thread

Ichigo is as lame as ever, if this fight was with ANY other bleach character those girls would be cut in half two chapters ago. I know we can't have the "hero" hurting girls but at least knock them out and fucking move on. Really boring chapter that not even his "new technique" saved.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
It has to lol. Otherwise he'll be giving Kishi solid competition for the most retarded final arc in modern manga history.

jrp

Banned deucer.
When I read the spoilers about how literally nothing would happen this chapter I was hoping that it was just a joke

All we got is that Ichigo can now fire two getsuga tenshous at the same time now!
I must admit that the arrow heads on the femmritter's heilig pfeil was amusing though. Liltotto has a trapinch as hers!

Although that one panel after the Electrocution technique where Ichigo just went "This is actually the most boring fight I've ever seen" made me laugh

So...I guess they all want to kill him pretty badly? I guess Afro got tired of Renji or something, and the other two are slowly wandering back after dealing with fear guy.

Be most interested in learning about guy with glasses and guns, he's still unnamed without a designation revealed and yet he blew out koryaku's eye almost effortlessly.

so what happened to like shinji, did he lose yet again lol?
Tite Kubo hyped Shinji as a beast, but for some reason WE NEVER SEE HIM ACTUALLY GO VIZORED AND FIGHT!
But the chapter is just overkill, 8 Quincies vs Ichigo seems very stupid(looks like Ichigo's friends will probably come to help him next chapter, such as Tsukishima, Kugo Ginjo, Orihime, Chad, etc - although Kisuke Urahara might finally release his Bankai :))

Tite Kubo hyped Shinji as a beast, but for some reason WE NEVER SEE HIM ACTUALLY GO VIZORED AND FIGHT!
But the chapter is just overkill, 8 Quincies vs Ichigo seems very stupid(looks like Ichigo's friends will probably come to help him next chapter, such as Tsukishima, Kugo Ginjo, Orihime, Chad, etc - although Kisuke Urahara might finally release his Bankai :))
He did way way back when he saved Ichigo and Rukia from a random Grimjow beating, Grimjow was ready to use his ressureccion also before Ulquiada stopped the fight.

But yeah, kinda sad how some other good fights are seemingly getting tossed aside, along with the number of bankais yet to be seen.

I don't know, judging by Bach's quote at the end of the chapter, it sounds like he'll pretty much just snap his fingers and they'll all die. Although my predictions have been QUITE off lately...

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He did way way back when he saved Ichigo and Rukia from a random Grimjow beating, Grimjow was ready to use his ressureccion also before Ulquiada stopped the fight.

But yeah, kinda sad how some other good fights are seemingly getting tossed aside, along with the number of bankais yet to be seen.
While I am also sad at Shinji's diss on screen time (since he is one of my favorite characters when he's actually attacking and being a bad ass and not trying to abuse his fail illusion powers), let's face it-- Bleach's biggest problem as a series is too many characters and too many fights derailing from PLOT.

Fuck, even Zeraki Kenpachi's fight is ultimately irrelevant to the plot-- and his enemy (who's name I've already forgotten since he's so damn irrelevant) was just a conveniently thrown out bad ass (with zero background prep or development to make him significant to readers BEFORE the fight) built for the sole purpose of satisfying the zeraki fans that he actually did something (when he really didn't). Kubo's an idiot too for making all the sternritter's "power" or whatever "go back" to Bahk, because it makes the fights not only shallow, but literally pointless to the plot line (since Bach's threat is just as imminent with or without the rest of these losers).

So in that sense, any move to NOT write more fights with side characters and to stay ON the plot can only be seen as an improvement.

I've been lurking this thread for months maybe it's time to actually say something.

I'd say it all comes down to the principle that something seems better if we have to wait for it, but these shounen series are generally known for going overboard with this.

Nobody has mentioned this yet, but the mangastream translation implies that long hair man what's-his-face and Uryuu will fuse with Bach...? If so, things are getting much more complicated for Ichigo and I also wonder whether there's a special process for this (it looks like it) or he'll plainly just kill them.

I've been lurking this thread for months maybe it's time to actually say something.

I'd say it all comes down to the principle that something seems better if we have to wait for it, but these shounen series are generally known for going overboard with this.

Nobody has mentioned this yet, but the mangastream translation implies that long hair man what's-his-face and Uryuu will fuse with Bach...? If so, things are getting much more complicated for Ichigo and I also wonder whether there's a special process for this (it looks like it) or he'll plainly just kill them.
Considering he is the father of all Quincy, it's just a matter of sucking their power back like he did with most of the others like Ichigo's mom and Uryuu's mom. Uryuu himself was unaffected for whatever reason though despite being half...presumably his father is immune being full Quincy, but who knows.

So..."oops" probably describes this chapter.

100 minutes is a bit of a while, though it makes you wonder since Ichigo was falling for how many chapters, how long would it take to climb/fly up all those levels without the rocket?

Prettyyy sure Zero Division isn't gonna knowingly lower their defenses without safety measures in place. Unless "Ichigo's resolve and power increased his falling speed! We did not plan for this!"

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
so, do any of you think kubo will use this next invasion to reveal the last two sternritter (and maybe reveal a few more names and epithets)? honestly, these last few chapters feel like they're just setting up the next series of events.

I mean, the last couple of chapters of Ichigo vs the femritters was probably just like 10 minutes in-universe, but if it took Ichigo at least a day to get down from there, wouldn't that mean that the barriers are just gonna close back up when Bach is a little ways up, or am I just overthinking it?

But also GUISE SHUHEI MIGHT ACTUALLY BE RELEVANT IN THIS ARC AFTER ALL!

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So...Orihimie boob window?

Uh, this chapter started off interesting (I mean, who didn't want to see a Soul Reaper/Quincy beatdown?) but then kinda died with the Ishida/Kurosaki "talk."

It looks like I'm not the only one who noticed Orihime's outfits are getting stripperiffic. And to be really honest, I had totally forgotten about her and Chad.

They still haven't given any reason why Ishida is even on that side besides being a Quincy...not to mention the utter disappearance of his pops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)