Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would somebody be so kind to get me a female bagon in a lure ball? Ivs nature etc doesnt matter. I can offer a shiny 5iv timid inftrator noivern in return.....

Would somebody be so kind to get me a female bagon in a lure ball? Ivs nature etc doesnt matter. I can offer a shiny 5iv timid inftrator noivern in return.....
Sorry to break the news to you, but a bagon in a lure ball is impossible, as the only place you can get Bagon in HGSS is in the Safari Zone- Which forces the Safari Ball.

Until someone listens to me I'm not going to stop. I've given solid evidence that was refuted simply because I "might have a second game".
Dude, seriously stop. Your incessant whining will get you nowhere. Your only digging yourself a bigger hole. Sorry if I sound really rude, but it's just getting plain annoying. Suck it up and become a productive member of the smogon community or get out. We don't need someone who constantly whines about "having evidence" for 2-3 weeks straight. This will be my only post on this matter, so if you reply to this expect not to get an answer. Also, if you are gonna start arguing,do it somewhere where people can't see it. Constantly arguing on a thread that routinely gets dozens of people on it a day is really not going to improve your public image.

Last edited:
Anyways, yeah, still looking for an Apricorn ball female Ralts spitback or flawless, Ability doesn't matter, I have more than enough to offer in return.

Oh. Im sorry.
Tis all good. Honest mistake. Just do some research and it should be good. :3

That also being said, If your looking for just a regular Bagon in a Pokeball to compliment regular Salamance- Great Ball works. For shiny, the Dusk ball is the one that matches best.

That also being said, If your looking for just a regular Bagon in a Pokeball to compliment regular Salamance- Great Ball works. For shiny, the Dusk ball is the one that matches best.
Chomp and Mence would give anything to be in a Lure Ball. xD

EDIT: Wouldn't the Safari Ball be arguably a better match than the Dusk Ball?

Thank you! Im breeding for a shiny one i will take that into condsideration.

Does anybody happen to have an extra Blazikenite laying around? I missed the event so I'm trying to get my hands on one. I don't care if it's cloned or whatever. I would be super grateful to anybody that would help me with my request :)

Hello smogon i am creating a competitive team and wondering if anyone has any things i should edit about my team:sceptile,infernape,slowbro,weezing,mawile,snorlax. I feel like they are strong but it just feels like something is missing but i don't know what.I have snorlax for special defence and weezing for physical which both are really impressing me with their defensiveness and mawile is great for physical offence but i dont know how i feel about sceptile,infernape and slowbro.Anyone have some ideas or should i just keep it the same?

Hello smogon i am creating a competitive team and wondering if anyone has any things i should edit about my team:sceptile,infernape,slowbro,weezing,mawile,snorlax. I feel like they are strong but it just feels like something is missing but i don't know what.I have snorlax for special defence and weezing for physical which both are really impressing me with their defensiveness and mawile is great for physical offence but i dont know how i feel about sceptile,infernape and slowbro.Anyone have some ideas or should i just keep it the same?
You will have to post more detail about their sets for anyone to be able to provide any real assistance, also I'm not sure this is the right place for it.
You're team is very UU and below heavy, so I'd assume if you were really playing to win there would be better options across the board. If you are just playing to enjoy yourself, anything is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)