Big Everybody Votes Mafia Game Over; Democracy and Communism win

If anyone is unconvinced that zorbees is doing a good job leading this town (he's doing terribly), please contact me.

For reference, he's giving out completely different votes for everyone in the town. Wasting actions and not even attempting to test voting numbers. He's fucking up all over the place.

I don't care if he's town or not, he's centralizing power way too much and its fucking us over when it matters most.

Zorbees most people seem extremely willing to tell me what they voted. I'm surprised you had any difficulty getting people to tell you night 0 votes.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
If anyone is unconvinced that zorbees is doing a good job leading this town (he's doing terribly), please contact me.

For reference, he's giving out completely different votes for everyone in the town. Wasting actions and not even attempting to test voting numbers. He's fucking up all over the place.

I don't care if he's town or not, he's centralizing power way too much and its fucking us over when it matters most.
When we talked on IRC you said that you had several other users who had received the same vote actions from zorbees, but the trouble you had was figuring out why he made you target those particular people. How did this change?

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If you are infected or have one of celever's items let me know.

i'll work on vote actions tomorrow.

Also if you are comfortable claiming alias, please do so.

Last edited:
I can sub I suppose.

I can't guarantee perfect activity but if you need a sub and you want someone who can do what he's told by the leader than I'm your man. Or you could make me a mafia and I could use this post to help prove that I'm village.

When we talked on IRC you said that you had several other users who had received the same vote actions from zorbees, but the trouble you had was figuring out why he made you target those particular people. How did this change?
Wasn't counting neutrals.

If anyone else thinks zorbees' is doing a poor job, please contact me for different votes.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I just sent out votes to almost everyone in the game. If you could confirm to me via IRC(Preferably) or forums that you received them and have sent to von, that would be much appreciated.

Please do not contact billymills, he is incredibly scummy trying to circumvent my leadership when I have done almost nothing wrong.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Hello everyone!

Sick of Democracy's infighting? Facism is not your thing? You are in luck the Oligarchy offers the same neutral welcoming and Martian pestering services as the Facist just with 100% more hair.

Contact us today.

I think zorbees is probably not village because he did a successful targeting for two days in row, which is too improbable to happen with rands. But now that you have claimed aliases to zorbees, you should keep the alias claim to zorbees and only give billy your role claim. Get night vote lists from both billymills and zorbees, ask them for as much info as possible and then decide targets by yourself. Zorbees will be trustable if he lynches Oligarchy, otherwise not. I encourage everyone to trade night vote lists, from both "leaders".

Most importantly: Do not claim alias to billymills. And if you are an information role, give your results to billymills, not zorbees. This forces billymills and zorbees to mesh their information together, leaving the important info in hands of two people, which is better than one because the other is probably a mole. And if both of them are Democracy, trust is formed and we have a successful, "democratic" village leadership.

If this game gets screwed up then I'll step up and start working out night vote lists based on probability analysis from zorbees and billymills' given night vote lists.

Either way, I believe that the village is strong enough in this game to afford a significant amount of awfulness before "losing".

also LW confirmed scum

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
All I gave zorbees was my role pm (without my alias), and I haven't given billymills anything yet, and won't unless he's confirmed vilage. Unfortunatly, I gave zorbees my role without question, so in case he turns out mafia, I won't repeat that mistake.

This is stupid squabbling and a divided village is useless, especially in this format. And frankly all of you bar the above poster should know better. If you for some ridiculous reason invent your own actions, putting us back at square one, at least have the decency to tell someone. Why? Certain claims become unverifiable without knowing where the majority lies; therefore, coordination is pivotal. The current best strategy lies in the majority.

I seriously doubt both billy and zorbees are mafia at this stage and night lists made by uninformed others are going to be distributed incorrectly 100%. If shit hits the fan it occurs to me nobody seems to have a problem with a certain other person in this thread who claimed a long time ago, who should also know more than Agape and his probability analysis.

The lynches so far perfectly reasonable based on other games if people claimed and/or we have a lot of info roles. In fact, if you look at how the lynches were obtained, it is interesting, but for a different reason.

If past games haven't been a stellar example why we don't need five different villagers / people of questionable alliance stepping up, I don't know how else to convey it. Leaders and their lynch targets should be subject to scrutiny, Agape is very right in that. However, decentralised leadership is simply ineffective and causes information dilution and disorganisation at the part when village should be strongest and most united. Consolidate your information in a single person and make sure you know who else is getting the information (successors/village circle). At least one of them will be good, use your judgment there. HINT: You already know. Is this person's alliance conditional?

Goodnight.

P.S. Don't give info to Agape ffs, you know nothing about him and he wants too much information for nothing. If he should have it, it will end up with him via one of three people. There is the marginal possibility billy and zorbees are both mafia... but in that case I ask you where the fuck is the village, because nothing I've seen inspires any more confidence

P.P.S. I don't see a problem with picking a side to give your RESULTS to for obvious reasons

Last edited:

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Pretty much what jumpluff said regarding centralized leadership. Without knowing who is in the majority and who is being targeted, a lot of the village's utility is lost. Plus, just simply based on odds, the more people that are privy to information, the more likely 1 of them is mafia.

Regarding the lynches, I do not think it is terribly improbable considering the amount of information roles in the game. It is not like I am the only information role and managed to find a mafia and a neutral with my first two inspects. And even if I did, that is still a possibility due to pure luck. If I was mafia, what information advantage would I have over being village besides knowing my teammates' aliases? Unless it is the Mafia from Mafia Mafia 2, being mafia is usually not going to give you so much inside information where you can easily find scum lynches. I have only had 2 nights worth of information to go off of, and the two worst nights (Night 0 I have no idea where most of the votes went, Night 1 I sent out votes that were based on very little info). I lynched a Fascist day 1, and then an Idiocracy day 2, when I had very little idea what Celever could do because he told me very little, and what he did say was hard to believe. I will obviously try to lynch an Oligarchy tomorrow but I can't control if the random aliases we target with our information roles will hit Oligarchy or if they will hit villagers who haven't claimed alias, Fascists, or any other possible party.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Holy cow its like people are turning into Republicans in this thread and using their tactics. Please, raise yourselves above that level guys. Seriously, its demeaning.
Did you really just generalize 47% of the USA in one sweeping statement and then say 'raise yourselves above that level'...

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
I have transformed, as seen here: http://shaym.in/mafia/everybodyvotes/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34

Dear Spider Swarm,
You are Amethyst.

Born Amy Winston, at the age of thirteen you were whisked away to Gemworld where you learned that you were their long lost princess. Learning of your latent magical powers, you rise up and save your homeworld, but also find time to fight the forces of evil on Earth as one of the Lords of Order.

-VOTE PRIO DOWN- Using your magic, you will encase ALIAS in crystal. This is not hard to shrug off, but lowers the priority on their night actions.

Once per game, you may use your magical girl transformation. This will announce your ALIAS and -VOTE ACTION-, but for the next two nights the vote action functions as a full hook.

You are allied with Democracy. You win if all threats to freedom are destroyed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)