Smart Strategy | Swagger | #1 Peak

I would shittalk if ur a random, but ur a good ass player, so I won't. Grats on peak just goes to show how much skills really are required to peak PS ubers ladder lol (I don't mean you, but the team)

Yep, agree with Inflikted on this. He, The Lord of Swag, Sir. Sconi will be forever the master of swagger but this man has some swag skills as well so props for it. One day, maybe your swag will be as strong as Lord Sconi's so keep that up.

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
lmfao this thread is great to read. i think fixed deserves more praise for this than he's gotten, because he managed to turn a very unreliable strategy that should only save your ass 45% of the time into a winning machine. it's got ways of breaking through stall, and the combination of mega gengar + hazards is what makes it really dangerous.

anyway gj proving how cancerous this strategy is, thanks for helping with getting it banned on po and "good luck" buddy!

Rotosect

Banned deucer.
Lol so much rage in this topic, and you can count the number of actually useful replies on one hand.
I want mine to be among them, so I'm going to ask: wouldn't Deoxys-D with Magic Coat be more useful than Deo-S? I tried this team out and Deo-S usually lays down SR and gets KO'd the next turn by some form of priority.

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
can this thread just be closed? It's a bunch of whiny ass and people throwing ad hominem at the OP, with people liking each other's posts.

Anyway, nice peak. It's nice that this team was thought through, although I think there's other successful swagger teams. Hoping it'll get banned.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeh I know this post is going to be hypocritical but...

stop bumping this srsly

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dallasboi1992 - Sir, do the world a favor and don't bump this...

Last edited:
Sir, do the world a favor and remove this team from your archive then go to the nearest corner and go pleasure yourself to Verlisify's entire YouTube archive.

Last edited:
I must say, I applaud you for using the EXACT SAME EV SPREAD as I've used for Swagkey. But in terms of irritating the Smogon community, this team just doesn't cut it. My rating is 5/10 because the team isn't better off without more pranksters that got swag.

You need MORE SWAGPLAY. Deoxys Speed is trash, replace it with SWAGPARD.

And I assure you that Ditto Gengar is counterproductive. Replace it with SWAGDURUS!

You know the correct movesets.
Because the more Swagger, the more rage quits. The more rage quits, the more wins. The more wins, the better Pokemon trainer you are!

Last edited:

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Whilst those suggestions fit with the theme, they don't adress the issues swagplay faces. With Deoxys-S and Ditto his swaggering tactics are more successful and harder to handle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)