Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best ability for Noivern?
If you are scouting with U-Turn then Frisk is a good option.

Otherwise Infiltrator is usually better for a revenge killer (his only role) by laughing at substitute users or when reflect/light screen are up.

Off topic: OMG errors galore today!?!

I have a question: why people prefer Vaporeon on OU and not Alomomola? Like Alomomola has a much better hp and def stat and can offer the similar rolles that vaporeon does.
She can learn wish,toxic,even knock off! If the reason Alomomola isn't really in use is because of his sp def stat so it kind of suck to have 45 at tgat while vaporeon can offer a mixed wall,but on the physical water bulky pokemon i think Alomomola is better no?
Vaporeon has higher Special bulk, and is an actual offensive threat with 110 Sp. Atk, allowing it to do things like KO Garchomp with Ice Beam. Water Absorb lets it wall other Water types like Gyarados better, and has no fear of Scald burning it. Things like Heal Bell help as well.
Alololololololololomola IS physically bulkier with a Regenerator+Wish combo to boot, but has no offensive power, at all, and everything and their mom can set up on it. Lower special bulk means pretty much any special attacker is a threat, unlike Vaporeon and its solid 130/95 special bulk that doesn't need much help to take a hit. Alomomola has Soak whcih is nice too. Walled by Ferrothorn? Soak and run away laughing.

Best ability for Noivern?
Frisk is funny with hit and run sets like Specs and U-Turn. Good in Doubles too for checking half your foe's team at once.
Infiltrator prevents Substitute setups, and I guess it bothers Dual Screen users.
Telepathy is obviously only good in Doubles, and only if you use Explosion / Discharge / etc. Or Roost with an EQ user.

tl;dr they all have use.

Vaporeon has higher Special bulk, and is an actual offensive threat with 110 Sp. Atk, allowing it to do things like KO Garchomp with Ice Beam. Water Absorb lets it wall other Water types like Gyarados better, and has no fear of Scald burning it. Things like Heal Bell help as well.
Alololololololololomola IS physically bulkier with a Regenerator+Wish combo to boot, but has no offensive power, at all, and everything and their mom can set up on it. Lower special bulk means pretty much any special attacker is a threat, unlike Vaporeon and its solid 130/95 special bulk that doesn't need much help to take a hit. Alomomola has Soak whcih is nice too. Walled by Ferrothorn? Soak and run away laughing.
Yea i forgot the offensive power and the idea of hitting Ferrothorn with soak is an awesome one! My Alomomola is running knock off,wish,toxic and protect.
The speciel def is really suck but i think i think that with the right teams both of tem can posses a good use.
Thanks man! You are awesome :) i will run a vaporeon soon as well!

If i am using a soak on a steel type and than i poisone him, when he will switch out he will return to be a steel type and the posione will dissapir?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If i am using a soak on a steel type and than i poisone him, when he will switch out he will return to be a steel type and the posione will dissapir?
I believe it remains poisoned, but don't quote me on that (too lazy to look it up).

Helo everyone, does anyone have a Perish Song, Disable gastly to trade? I'd prefer if I could get a flawless one but just a spitback with the egg moves would be fine too. I have lots of stuff to trade, just don't want to bother with a trade thread.

Well guys, what do you think of this one? Should I keep it or throw it away? :)

Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound Eyes
HP: Fire - 68
IV's: 30-31/04/31/30/31/30

Well guys, what do you think of this one? Should I keep it or throw it away? :)

Nature: Timid
Ability: Compound Eyes
HP: Fire - 68
IV's: 30-31/04/31/30/31/30
I'd say keep, though I'm no expert on what HP Fire is going to hit for Vivillon (BESIDES Ferrothorn and Scizor, other bugs).

Anyway, Sakuretsu says: keep it!

EDIT:
4x weakness to [being] Greninja'd

HP base power has been nerfed to 60 BP this gen :3
It will always be 60 in this gen.
I'd say keep, though I'm no expert on what HP Fire is going to hit for Vivillon (BESIDES Ferrothorn and Scizor, other bugs).

Anyway, Sakuretsu says: keep it!

EDIT:
4x weakness to [being] Greninja'd
HP got nerfed to 60 across the board in 6th gen. =/
Ahhh..... I see. Thanks guys.

Agonist - Thank you as well.

Since it's 60 in this generation, does that mean the Hidden power is useless?

Ahhh..... I see. Thanks guys.

Agonist - Thank you as well.

Since it's 60 in this generation, does that the Hidden power is useless?
it's not useless...just not as good. It's more of a 'catch a counter coming in' instead of a really good coverage move. It still does loads damage if it's 4x effective and it's coming off a decent sp atk stat though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)