Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Small bug on the ladder I encountered, only occurs somewhat rarely, but has only happened after the last server restart

notreallybatman's rating: 0 → 1000
(+1000 for losing)
Cranham's rating: 0 → 1000
(+1000 for winning)

Also I don't know if theres a link to this bug, but afterwards I was facing people over 200 ELO lower than me in OU ratings with considerable Lower GXE's and etc for a few games.

Small bug on the ladder I encountered, only occurs somewhat rarely, but has only happened after the last server restart

notreallybatman's rating: 0 → 1000
(+1000 for losing)
Cranham's rating: 0 → 1000
(+1000 for winning)
That happens whenever the ladder goes down, which only happens sometimes and they're always working on ways to prevent it.
Also I don't know if theres a link to this bug, but afterwards I was facing people over 200 ranks lower than me in OU ratings Lower GXE's and etc for a few games.
That doesn't sound like a bug, 200 apart isn't all that much.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
That happens whenever the ladder goes down, which only happens sometimes and they're always working on ways to prevent it.

That doesn't sound like a bug, 200 apart isn't all that much.
I see, I've never actually encountered it before and I have laddered alot.

Visual glitch with Aegislash (at least in the stabmons ladder). When sent out, he has his regular model, but when he changes to blade forme, it switches it to shiny as well. Tried to save a replay, but it was corrected in the new window (however it persisted if I only hit instant replay).

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I've figured out the problem, with Layell's help. Arceus with a Plate switched into Magic Room does not change its type. This is a bug.
Is the bug fixed? Shouldn't I get a badge or something? :toast:

Also I think that's not the only problem. My Arceus was Ghost and after Magic Room ended it was still Normal, yet my Judgment was Ghost.

Last edited:
This was a random battle, and I had my Wobbuffet out against a Kecleon. It used Shadow Sneak the turn prior while I used Destiny Bond. Next turn I went to use Encore in case he switched to a different move, and somehow Wobbuffet went first. He had used Shadow Sneak again, so although he was Paralyzed, he still should have gone first.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-128167103

I believe there may be a bug with Aromatherapy and Heal Bell. I used Aromatherapy on one turn to heal my Mandibuzz and Aromatisse from toxic, the poisoned symbol disappeared from Mandibuzz but not Aromatisse, and neither of them received poison damage that turn. At the end of the next turn, Aromatisse's health went down saying it suffered from poison damage and this continued to happen in the future turns until Aromatisse fainted. Both of the Pokemon should of been healed right?
Here is the replay:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomdoublesbattle-128177227

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
I don't see anything wrong there. After both Mandibuzz and Aromatisse were poisoned, Heal Bell cured both, and then Vespiquen poisoned Aromatisse with Toxic again shortly after. The poison lingered until Aromatisse died from it.

*facepalm* I didn't even see that even though I went over the video. Thank you very much for pointing that out. Sorry for wasting your time.
Take care,
Darkness

EV

Banned deucer.
OK I don't know if this applies in OMs, but since it's STABmons, I figured it should since STABmons doesn't change how moves work on PS.

Anyway, in this battle http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/stabmons-128206872 my opponent was using Electrify on their Jolteon, which is supposed to turn the opponent's moves into the Electric-type.
Things I noticed:
-It isn't "bounced" back by Espeon's Magic Bounce. (Turn 1)
-It fails against a Quagsire (specifically mentioned because part Ground) the first time, but after a second and third attempt, it works. (Turns 26 - 28)
-When Heatran is "electrified" with the move, Doom Desire heals the Jolteon's Volt Absorb that turn, as opposed to 2 turns later when Doom Desire normally hits. (Turn 30)

I'm guessing that maybe the move interacted differently with Quagsire after it was Poisoned? I'm also guessing Doom Desire acts differently when an immunity is in play, but not 100% sure.

Hey everyone!! I found a bug on Gen 1 simulator, you see, when you use a partial trapping move (like wrap or clamp) if you land a critical hit in the first hit, then every hit should be critical hits, and if not, then neither should be... but this doesn't happen on the sim

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
This was a random battle, and I had my Wobbuffet out against a Kecleon. It used Shadow Sneak the turn prior while I used Destiny Bond. Next turn I went to use Encore in case he switched to a different move, and somehow Wobbuffet went first. He had used Shadow Sneak again, so although he was Paralyzed, he still should have gone first.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-128167103
Your opponent didn't select Shadow Sneak and rather another move, thus the system only checked speed, you outspeed his non-priority move and encore makes him repeat the last turn anyways.

Your opponent didn't select Shadow Sneak and rather another move, thus the system only checked speed, you outspeed his non-priority move and encore makes him repeat the last turn anyways.
Ah, didn't think about that. That makes sense. Thanks.

Alright, that detail is fixed... thanks. Another thing: in gen 1 substitute isn't supposed to block status moves... will you check that please?

Hi, I discovered a new bug: in 5th Gen, Defog removes foes' Entry Hazards, instead of just lowering it's Evasiveness.
Log:
"Skarmory used Defog!
The opposing Skarmory's evasiveness fell!
The pointed stones disappeared from around the opposing team!"
Replay link: (turn 11) : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-128478315
Screen:
Like Pikachuun said, that's what it did. Defog is only used in gen 6 because of this buff which makes it remove all hazards and so it was an awful move in gen 5 and not a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)