Ask A Simple Question, Get A Simple Answer - Pokemon Showdown! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I'd say it depends but currently custom avatars are only available to staff so it really wouldn't matter except to a select few users. But if your looking to contribute by adding avatars that can be used by regular users I'd say the best thing to do is talk to Zarel and see what the rules/restrictions are on that
That's up to our art lead, Layell.

why am i consistently getting muted from chat? it's so random, some days i'm cool, other days i just suddenly get locked. i haven't done anything that would promote a mute.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
why am i consistently getting muted from chat? it's so random, some days i'm cool, other days i just suddenly get locked. i haven't done anything that would promote a mute.
You might be on the same IP address as the person who was meant to get locked.

Timbuktu

get bukt
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It depends on a lot of things. It might be something you're completely oblivious to, which in that case, refreshing up on the rules would be good. It also depends on the room you're in. Authority in different rooms have room-specific rules and different discretion for what kind of things get muted. Try asking the person or people that keep muting you.

Like Pikachuun said, you might be on the same IP address as the same person who got locked. Have you been playing in public places like, schools, library's or any place that has free WiFi?

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
is this possible to have Triple battles in Pokemon Showdown? If yes can we have Triple battle Tier

Hello! A question that pops up in chat a lot is, will there ever be a free for all tier and a multi battle tier. I was wondering if it would cause stress on the server too (which it would!) i just really wanted to clear the air. :)

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hello! A question that pops up in chat a lot is, will there ever be a free for all tier and a multi battle tier. I was wondering if it would cause stress on the server too (which it would!) i just really wanted to clear the air. :)
By Free for all do you mean Ubers? Or Balanced Hackmons maybe?

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
By Free for all do you mean Ubers? Or Balanced Hackmons maybe?
i think what he meant was 1v1v1v1.

If im not wrong, they're still trying to work on it.

Aerow

rebel
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Is it somehow possible to find all replays you have uploaded? When I search my name at the Replay Centre, the oldest replay I find is from 2 months ago, even though I have a lot older replays that were even visible a few weeks ago.

Is it somehow possible to find all replays you have uploaded? When I search my name at the Replay Centre, the oldest replay I find is from 2 months ago, even though I have a lot older replays that were even visible a few weeks ago.
I'm not very sure about this but I if you've saved over 50 replays, the oldest ones "get the boot" which means they will be not shown.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
How do I find and open up a battle I was last in? Say I was watching a battle and I accidentally closed the battle's tab, is there a way I could quickly re-open it or do I have to have had the URL handy? Or if maybe I finished a battle, closed it, but realized I forgot to save the replay, and want to find the room again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)